ZABUZA yessssssssssssssssssssssss

I APPOLOGISE FOR THIS CHAPTER BEING SO LATE DX more at the bottem

;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 I vaguely listened to what the old man I think his name was Tazuna saying. It was basically what Kara had said. But adding how he was making a bridge and all. I was more preoccupied with Kara. She was eagerly looking to the other side of the water. She sat at the front of the boat and her eyes scan the opposite shoreline. What are you looking for? Is there something out there I don’t know about?

It makes my blood boil how can she have more talent than me, the prodigy and the last of the Uchihas, well almost. Soon I will surpass my brother and kill him. But I need to get better. What are you looking for  Kara, and how do you know?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::End of RECAP:::::::::::::::::::::::::

;;;;;;;Kara's POV;;;;;;;;

I looked out onto the water. Not much longer, till I meet…. THE BUNNY!!... and Zabuza…. and Haku. The mist I do admit was a little creepy, but more than that it was cold. I mean like freeze your pants off cold. I looked behind me they all seemed to be listening to Tazuna tell his story, except for Sauske. He was staring at me. Of course when I turn and face him he is glaring at me. Great what did I do now. Oh yay, I just put you in your place, stole your spotlight, sowed you up. And trust me I feel great for it. I think everyone should one up Sauske at least once I your life. The jealousy that you can feel from him just makes you feel all good inside.

As the boat reached a halt I jumped off. “What’s with the rush?” I heard Kakashi asked

“Oh nothing, much just a little well actually never mind.” I said, I honestly cannot wait to meet them. All I have to do is make sure that I don’t have a huge fan girl melt down. I mean I held it together with Naruto but that was during class and I was just really over whelmed but Zabuza is going to throw a sword at me.  This is going to be soooo awesome! I thought with a smile.

I knew Naruto was feeling like he needed to prove himself, because of earlier, you know freezing up and all. As we were walking I noticed the bunny and as soon as I did Naruto through a kuni at it.  Everyone but me went on high alert.

“Tazuna get back,” I heard Sakura say

“No need there is nothing for him to worry about.” I said walking over to the bush, pushing back the leaves to show a scared little bunny. “Awwwwww, how adorable,” I said picking the shivering little bunny, “I wish I could keep you as a pet, but I think that my companion Naruto enjoys bunny soup so you should just hop on along.” I said putting the bunny on the ground. But as I backed off a bit, because Naruto had started crying and apologizing to the bunny. But it started to hop back to me. Aw that is just too cutie! I thought picking it up.

 I saw Sakura looking at the bunny, then at Sauske then at the bunny again, what perverted thing is going on in your head Sakura. I sent a shiver down my spine at all of the fan based pictures of Sauske and I could just see her drooling over every one of them, hay that would be hilarious to show Sauske some of the drawings that his fan girls did of him. Actually now that I think about it I could make on selling those to Sakura or any other crazy fan girl.  

“Ok, little bunny you really need to go back home now.”  I said, and as soon as I said that the bunny hopped back into the woods.  Then I noticed it. That little bunny is Haku isn’t it.

I could just faintly tell a little cold chakra vaporing off of him. The little bunny aka Haku looked back just in time to notice that I had noticed. Naruto of coarse than started to cry telling Sakura that he didn’t really eat bunnies and he would never hurt yada yada yada. Seeing Haku this I think is the first thing that I have noticed before Kakashi I thought looking over at him. He didn’t seem to know anything at least.