Jutsu and Enter Naruto Uzumaki

OK so i wrote this chapter instead of doing my homework so please, enjoy and tell me what you think! :)  COMMENT

Well enjoy ;)

xD

<<<<<<<<<<<<Recap>>>>>>>>>

I walked into the middle of the field. The forest was on one side surrounding the clearing. It was truly beautiful. But I have seen some thing like this before, a long time ago. Before I was well you know. I bent down picked up a flower and turned back to Kara "Yes, Kara it is absolutely breath taking." I walked back to her and put  the flower in her hair, "Would you like to take a small break here?" I asked with a smile. Kara nodded and went over to where the flowers were blooming in whites and blues.

I sat down on a dry patch of ground and smiled to my self ,"This is going to be a grand new adventure."

<<<<<<End of Recap>>>>>>>>

"Kara! Come on, it's time we get going or we will get nothing done!  It is already 6:00 and we need to do this." Kara got up and ran towards me with eager eyes. "Lets find a palace in the forest to practice."

"Awww does it have to be in the forest." Kara pouted "I want to be out in the open."

"I do to but what would happen if someone saw my eyes. I do not feel like explaining what they are and why I have them.''

"Well I guess that makes sence."

..........5 minuets of walking later........

We reached a large clearing. I closed my eyes and listened for any other heart beats other than Kara's. None human for a ways. "This should be a good place to start. OK so the three basic types of techniques: ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. I think we should start with ninjutsu? what do you think."

" That sounds great to me."

"Great attack me with every thing you have, as soon as you find your chakra. I will go after you as soon as I find my chakra as well, lets make it into a game. So let us begin." I said to Kara with a smirk "You better hurry up."

I watched as Kara closed her eyes trying hard  to concentrate. I slowly closed my eyes. I could feel it. it was almost like having a heat beat again. I could see my chakra net work but something was weird. My chakra was black and red. Weird right? I heard the wind moving as Kara started to make hand sines.

"Clone jutsu!" I heard Kara's voice I then heard the puffs of smoke maybe thirty clones "Fire release Flame bluet!" I could hear all of the flaming bluets from the clones come at me. I gave a small chuckle, My senses were higher than they had been in the real world. Even I thought that was imposable. I thought as I moved at a speed that even a trained vampire, or any special eye from naruto could see, and as soon as the last bluet came at me I was right wear I was in the first place. the fire bullet was going strait towards my head. I put up my hand, looked up opened my eyes and said. "Freeze"

 The fire bluet stopped right in front of my hand. and I watched slowly turning my head, starting at the tip of the fire as it started to freeze over. Soon the entire fire was encased in ice. I lowered my hand and the bullet fell to the ground. It landed softly on the ground without breaking. I walked up next to it lifted up my foot and stepped on it, fire swirled around my foot in a puff. It must have looked cool from Kara's perspective, because her mouth was hanging open. Then again in blinding speed I killed all of her clones in a split second, landing behind the real Kara. I whispered into her ear mockingly\ threateningly "you are going to have to do much better than that. If you want to win. Don't you want to win?"