the hokage and wait what

<<<<<RECAP>>>>> 

I vaporized the dead deer making sure there were no traces. I do not even have to use chakra for that. Our kind learned at least one element to 'get rid of' our pray. I took a pleasant walk through the village getting some ingredients for dinner. When I got home I started to make chicken and rice soup. And bake some bread. Around 6:00 Kara got home. She and Naruto looked pretty beat-up. Naruto ended u having dinner with us. I didn't eat much I was already comfortably full. All I need to do now is think about how I am going to explain things to the hokage.

<<<<<End of RECAP>>>>>>

<<< Sara’s POV  >>>>>

I woke up this morning feeling really great! Then I remembered what I have to do. Tell the hokage, that Kara and I are from a different world where your entire life, or rather narutos life, is a TV show! Yes, very believable. Maybe I could just lie. It might be easier. I mean it is not as if I have any proof, except for our clothes. I could just say that we were from a small village that was destroyed by the akatski. And also we can see the future. Well that might seem more real to him than the actual truth. Well thinking about clothes. I haven't washed our clothes since we have been here. 

I walked over to the bin where I put the clothes so that they wouldn't stink up the apartment. But I realize now that that was probably not the best idea.

The clothes were now soaked in blood. Any clothes that were light are now going to have a red tint to them. The bin held in the moisture so now all the clothes are stuck together. And on top of it all they smell horrible. Great. I started to pull some of the clothes apart when I felt something fall on my lap that was not sticky and red. My I-pod! I held my bloody discussing iPod in the air. I now have proof. As I pulled the other clothes apart I made sure to get everything out of the pockets.

After I successfully pulled all of the clothing apart I put them all into a basket, as I stood I looked down at what was still in the pockets. My iPod, Kara's iPod, Kara' cell phone and a few other electronic devises. I took the basket and walked down to the center of town. I could tell that some people were looking at me strangely. I would have thought that it would be normal for a person to be caring bloody clothes in a ninja village. I guess not. I shrugged and walked into a convenient store. I bought some soap, getting a few dirty looks, as I was paying. "you do know that we have a laundry mat." the sore clerk said

"yes, I know it it’s just an old habit of mine." I smiled and paid for what i got and started heading towards the river.

Once i got there i filled up a bucket of water pointed my finger and said “fire”fire spurt out of my finger, to make the water warm. Then I put in the soap and stirred it in then I placed the clothes in carefully. It has been a lot easier to control the elements since i came to this world. The main 2 elements that i ever used in the real world were fire and air. the others were still hard for me to control. It is hard for me to explain it is kind of like in avatar. That was another TV show that Kara used to watch. But that is basically that is it. most old vampires can only control one element. But some like me practised and learned to control two. But now hat I am here I have, well not really mastered, but been able to controle some of the others. Like what I did with karas fire bulet jutsu, I used water to stop it. I had a hunch, but I am glad I was right.  I looked back o the bin. the water was red and thick. So I pored the water out and put some more in as well as some more soap. Then I waited.

;;;;;;;;;;;; Flash back ::::::::::::::::

It was a long time ago around the time of the Sumerians, the first civilization.  I had met the first one like me the previous night. She was called Lakasheh. It is strange how I can remember her name but not my own.  She was older than me but not much. She taught me how to cover my tracks and be more skillful with my kill. Before I met her I was just killing trying to fill the growing hole inside of me with blood. She was the first companion that I had met in a long time.  She also taught me how to get the blood out of my clothes. It was a more primitive time. We did not wear more than just a simple cloth dress, with rope around the waist.  I remember in the middle of the night we were naked sitting on the grass, at the edge of the river. quietly enjoying the silence of the night; Lakasheh had just put our clothes in the water and had started the proses of soaking them.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;break;;;;;;;;;;;;

I took the bin and emptied the bloody water. Then I put some more in and took repeated the proses of filling the bin with water, and heating it.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; back to flash back ;;;;;;;;;;;

I could remember how she seemed like my mother, a mother that would not die by getting too close or run scared of you. How fragile the humans are. Lakasheh was very happy with me, for this was the first time that I had feed without killing the human. And she was now showing me how to clean the blood out of the clothes. Little did I know at that time but, this would be probably one of the happiest memories with Lakasheh.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;end of flash back :::::::::::::

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard blood pulse not too far away. I couldn’t feel a presence but I could hear the pulse. I turned around to find Kakashi. His eyes showed a little shock when I turned to face him. Not in a threatening manner, just a casual one. Probably shocked I knew he was there.

“The hokage sent me here for you, you are late for your appointment.” Kakashi said

“Oh, I am so sorry I totally forgot. But can we stop by my place there is some things I need to get.” I said tilting my head to the side in a pleading manner.

“Fine but we have to hurry.”

‘’Ok. In fact I will meet you there, at the hokages office.” I put the basket of clothes on my head balanced perfectly, and ran as fast as I could to my apartment.  Put the basket down grabbed the electronics and sprinted to the hokages office.

Once I got there. I opened the door it was only the hokage in there sinning some papers.

“Ok” I said “I am just going to say you will think I am crazy but I assure you it is the truth. SO! Both meandKaraarefromadifferentuniverscwherethissiaTVshowcalledNarutowedon’tknowhowwegotherebutweareandyouprobublythinkiamcreasybutitisthetruth!” Wow I can’t believe that I got that all out in on breath

“Ok.” Said the hokage “So let me get this strait the hokage said massaging his head “You and Kara are form a different universe”

I nodded

“And this is a TV show”

I nodded

“And you have no idea how you got here”

I nodded

“OK”

I nodded

“No, I mean ok you can stay in the village.”

“Wait what! You believe me?!”

“No.”

I sweet dropped

‘’ I do believe that you two have a troubled past that you obviously do not want to share, so I will let you stay here as long as you go on heily dangerous missions for the leaf. You will not be an anbu but you will be a solo ninja of this village. Can you handle that?”

I nodded “Yes, thank you very much hokage!" I said as I bowed

"Ok so for your first mission." the hokage said looking at his pappers

"Wait I start now!?"

The hokage nodded with a smile.

''''...................................................................................................................................

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?

THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS WERE MORE ABOUGHT SARA SO I THINK THE NEXT WILL BE MORE ABOUGHT KARA

NOTE: YOU ARE PROBUBLY WONDERING WHY I CHOSE THE NAMES SARA AND KARA WELL KARA AND SARA ARE NOT REALLY THEIR REAL NAMES. SARA CAN NOT REMEMBER HER REAL NAME SO SHE HAS JUST BEN SWICHIN IT WITH EVERY NEW PLACE SHE GOES. AND KARA WANTED TO BE MORE LIKE SARA.

THANK YOU

ALL OF MY DEDICATED READERS

I WILL BE DOING MORE OF THESE DEDICATIONS TO MY READERS LIKE THIS ONE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE AND COMMENT

SO THANK YOU FOR READING!

:D

:)

XD