hidden in the leaves

Ok so here is chapter 14 

It makes me so happy to see all the support I am getting! :D Keep it up! :)

sorry if there are any bad mispellings or gramatical mistakes. :(

Hope you all like it! :)

So with out further adue here it is!!!    ;) 

;;;;;;;;;;;;Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Gara, Gara, Gara." I sighed as I summoned an emence amount of fire to me. It started to rain. Perfect. Just what I need to do what I Planned. I felt the heat all around me. I felt my fire over powering the sand I can feel Gara trying to fight back. But I am easily over powering him. I made swift hand signs, and I felt the sand fall off of me to reveal the fire in the shape of an egg protecting me. I let the fire slowly dissipate into the rain.

But then all of a sudden the rain started to steam. And the rain started to turn to fire, It was almost like small meteors.  I then slowly put my hand to the wall and sent a wave of  chakra and air trough it. This separated the molecules and the wall crumbled. The Suna siblings landed safely on the ground, but a bit shaken. The Fire rain died down. I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder with care. I then added a lot of chakra into the air around the Suna siblings. I don't know exsactly how heavy the air around them was, but it brought all three of them to their kees, and by the time I was walking past them all three were on their stomach not able to lift a finger.  I heard Gara groan. I then turned to give him a sad smile. I wish I could have spent more time to get to know you. But even if you don't know it we will meet again. And not in that creepy way that Orocimaru always seems to say.

:;;;;;;;;;;;;;End Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 I looked around me at all of the trees.  It took me allot longer to get out of the desert than I thought.  Well that’s to be expected going through a sand storm like that.  The whole way I was practicing using different elements to see how much was needed so that the sand and wind wouldn’t affect me.  The hardest was Fire.  It had to be extremely powerful and even then it was still hard.

But the weird thing was when I had tried to mix in my chakra with my already there abilities.  The fire turned black.  And not just smoke black like black hole black.  Which is really weird for more than just one reason.  I mean fire is a sorse of light so I can manipulate it to be a sorse of light and dark.  And I can get used to mixing my chakra with my other abilities maybe I could create something new. 

My attention was pulled to a small patch of earth on the side of the road.  I walked over and crouched brushing aside some of the dry dirt, just like in the anime there is a drought going on.  As I brush a little more dirt I find what caught my eye, as I pick it up it I see that it goes deeper into the forest.  It is a thin strip of gold silk about an inch wide and very thin.

 I slowly stood up and the silk came up leading further into the forest.  I called some wind so that my path would be clear and to take the top soil so that the silk wouldn’t tear.  I walked or a good hour and a half when the silk wouldn’t pull any further even with a slight tug.