Leaving- not quite as easy as you would think

OK so here it is  Yes I know it has taken me a while but here it is!!!!!!!!!!    :D

Yes finally chapter 13

Thank you for all of you who waited!  Yuo are al so pacient! :D  I know I hate waiting for the next chapter of a book to upload so I wrote as soon as found my inspiration!............A Paper clip! :D

No really! I have had a bad case of writers block. So here I was at my desk at school in Physics class not knowing anything about what the teacher is talking a bought because I was sick the day before. So I was just sitting there looking threw my pencil case, I am known for having the largest pencil case in school, sometimes my friends ask me for random stuff and I can usually find it in my pencil case. Funny story, in sixth grade I had emptied out me pencil case, because it needed to be washed, yes washed, and before I put it into the wash my friend had put the hamster from the science lab into my pencil case. And well you can guess what happened next.

Well you probably guessed wrong, you see I let my mom and dad do my laundry, because I am lazy and I know it! So I brought the pencil case home and when my mom went into my back pack to get my pencil case the hamster bit her. So we had to drive all the way back to school to give back the hamster. And the worst part is I got all the blame! Yeh! Totally unfair!  

Wait what was I talking about again? No really I can't remember. Oh well!

Any hoo here is the story!

Hope you like it  :D

;D

:D

:)

;) 

;;;;;;;;;;;Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I woke up to see the bodies all around me.  Then I remembered what happened last night with Orochimaru and Gara.  “Oh Gara!”  I said I looked to my side, and there was Gara sleeping soundly.  The sand had collapsed as a bed around us and Gara ad snuggled into me.  “Aaaaawwww, how adorable!”  I whisper too afraid to wake him up.  I look around the room, now how am I supposed to get rid of these bodies?  Then I feel Gara move a little.  I look down at him to see him staring up at me.

“Did you sleep well?” I ask, Gara nodded

“Do you feel an better?” I ask, Gara nodded again

“Would you like to sleep some more?” Gara snuggled into me and nodded.  I wrapped my arms around him and hummed Nocturne as he ell asleep in my arms again. 

;;;;;;;;;;;;End of Recap;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

------Sara's Pov------