Ninja Acadamy

OK SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

I WOULD REA LY LIKE SOME FEED BACK SUGGESTIONS

* i do not own naruto or the charactors from naruto*

SO

PLEASE ENJOY

:D

XD

<<<<<<<<<<Recap>>>>>>

"Sure" Kara says still in a daze and still starring at Naruto. She stands picks up the clothes and goes to the back.

"Now naruto could you help me make the ramen." I say

Naruto's eyes light up "Ramen"

"Of coarse" I say with a smile as I enter the kitchen "What else?" Naruto stares in amazement at the ingredients. This is going to be a great night.

<<<<End of Recap>>>>>>

Naruto helped me make the rameand we all sat down to diner. After Kara got over the shock ofseeing Naruto,we were alllaughing and joking around as ifwe had known each other for years. It had been one of the best night I have had in a long time.

I watched as Naruto and Kara started to fall asleep. They had just finished a contest to see who could make me laugh. Neither of them could once I put on my poker face. But believe me it was so hard. I almost bulked over my stomach hurt so much from holding in the laughter. You would think it wouldn't hurt that much, but boy it did. And as soon as they gave up I fell on the floor laughing, and couldn't stop for a good five minuets.

Naruto went back to his apartment. And I started to clean up.

"Hay, Sara."

"Yah."

"What part of the naruto series do you thing we are at?"

"Well naruto doesn't have his head band yet so I would awsum that we are before the beginning, or even before the beginning . God I can not stop smiling this is so amazing."

"I know right? This is the most Awsomest thing that has ever happened!"

"Yup, You should go to sleep you want to conserve you chakra for tomorrow right?"

"Right! Ninja academy! OH MY GOD I GET TO MEET ALL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! YES YES YES!"

"Great now you have an adrenalin rush."

"YuP" Kara says popping the P."Whatcha gona do a bout it?''

"I am going to knock you out." I say as I move behind her and hit the back of her neck just enuf to knock her out. I then puther in bed.I then sit onmy bed there is a mirroron the opposite side of the room facing me. I smile at the reflection, then set the alarm,turn out the lights and go to sleep.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, next morning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BEEEP.......

BEEEP.....

BEEEP.....

BEEEP....

SMACK!

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and poked my face. "So this is not a dream." I whispered to my self.I get to live in my dream world and it's not a dream.

I walked in to Kara's room and gave her a light push.

"No I want to sleep some more. I wasenjoying my dream." Kara said as she half opened her eyes. I raised an eyebrow as she looked at me. She blinked then sprang out of bed. "OH MY GOD IT WASN'T A DREAM!"