Chapter 1 ; My Sister's Boyfriend

I was awakened by the sounds of my sister and her extremely sexy boyfriend giggling next door.  I don't know how my dad managed to keep his cool with that pair, always up chatting&laughing until 5am whenever Will stays.  

I flung my heavy duvet off of me and marched my way down stairs in my robe to go get some breakfast. My usual self would have went into Sarah's room and told them to shut the hell up, but I knew it would kill me to see him in bed with her.   

"Morning, princess," my dad smiled, frying some bacon as I slugged my way into the kitchen.   

"Morning, dad," I said, in a rather lazy tone.  

"Go get Will and Sarah to come down for breakfast," he spoke the dreaded words.  

I knew this wasn't going to help my already hurt feelings but I always did as my dad had asked because he did everything for me and it was only fair.  

Every step I took towards Sarah's room, I felt more and more anxious and the fact that I could hear her eerie laugh wasn't helping.  I knocked the door softly before making an entrance.  

"Breakfast," I smiled vaguely, avoiding eye contact.  

"Vanessa, you wouldn't mind bringing it up here for us, would you?" Sarah said, kissing Will on the cheek.   

He was lying there, topless, with messy chestnut hair and big,beady brown eyes that with one glance, could melt you in an instance.   I tried to answer Sarah's question, I swear, but  I was far too distracted by this god-like creature with his arm around my sister.  

"Vanessa?" she inquired, getting a little impatient.  

"Sorry, uh, yeah, that's fine," I said, shutting the door behind me on the way out.    

I wasn't going to drool over this boy anymore, he was far too in love with my sister and I had to accept that.  

Dad had set all the plates out on the table and his happy facial expression soon changed to a confused one when I grabbed two plates off of the dining room table.  

"Erm, only one of them is for you, so you can put it back," he said, giving me a raised eyebrow. 

"No, these are for Will&Sarah," I said.  

"No , tell them they can eat at the dinner table like the rest of us," dad said, taking a seat at the dining table.  

Oh this should be fun.  

I knew it was going to be extremely difficult for me to avoid Will and try and get over him so dad inviting them down to eat with us really didn't brighten my mood. 

Sometimes I thought I sounded ridiculous, wanting your own sister's boyfriend.  The thing is, I had always liked Will, ever since she brought the piece of sexy ass into the house, I couldn't help but think he was god's gift.   

We all sat around the dining table, Will had changed into a tight black t-shirt, showing off his muscles and Sarah with just her robe on.  

"So, Will, what do you want your future career to be? You're main goal?" Dad asked, scoffing down some bacon.  

"Well, I'm planning on being a pilot but I think that's a little too ambitious." 

"Oh really? I don't think that's too ambitious at all,"  Dad then turned to me,"See,Vanessa, that's someone who goes after their dreams."  

I narrowed my eyes at him.  I was only hoping that he wouldn't bring up anything about my hopes to go further in music.   

"You see,Will, Vanessa wants to go really far with her music. She's great at piano. "  Too late.  The words were out of his mouth before he could stop them.   

Will looked at me and gave me a half smile , causing dimples to form on his right cheek.  I was absolutely mortified, I didn't want to be in the room any longer.  Dad could see the embarrassment on my face, infact, I think everyone could but Dad gave me a little pat on the back.  

"Right, Vanessa, your turn to clean up," Dad and Sarah left the room but Will stayed behind with me.  
"I'll help you," he smiled.   Oh god, I thought , I wouldn't know what to talk about, it would just be an insanely awkwars silence.  

After cleaning most of the plates up in silence, Will finally spoke to me.  

"So, music, huh?" he nudged me.  

"Yeah," I blushed.  

Will and Sarah had been together 3 months now and in those 3 months, I could have sworn I had fallen in love.  

"That's pretty cool," he nodded, putting a plate in the sink.  

I decided I wasn't going to be all nice to him, considering he was my sister's boyfriend and maybe if I started to act mean to him, I'll stop falling for him.   

"I know," I said, showing no emotion.  

He turned to me, raising an eyebrow.  I felt my heart violently drop into my belly as he stood puzzled at me but with no words exchanged, we carried on cleaning up.