Prologue

Ashton

     Infatuation; a noun meaning an intense but short lived passion or admiration for someone. But this feeling, it was more than that. What I felt for her was not short lived at all. It was intense but it's not infatuation I feel; this feeling I feel for her is love. I've never once uttered a word to this goddess of a woman but I was madly, deeply in love with her.

    If I had to describe Noelle Arlington in one word I would use angelic. It's as if God himself took the time and sculpted her perfectly. Her body was flawless. Her gorgeous brown hair always fell into place. Her eyes were so mesmerizing and her smile; oh my god that smile. No matter how you're feeling, if you even catch the slightest glimpse of her smile, it turns your entire day around. I had never wanted someone so bad in my life. It felt like I needed to have her or my heart would explode out of my chest.

   I watched her walk by my house every day when she would take her dog out. I watched as she walked through campus. She just caught my attention with every little thing that she did.

   I was in love with the girl two doors down....

Noelle

   Have you ever gotten that feeling where you just know you're meant to be with someone? That's what I felt towards him. He's so quiet and smart and he has this laugh that, when heard, brightens my entire day. He was perfect beyond compare. The sad thing was; I felt this about the boy who lived a few doors down from me and not my boyfriend.