Five

Noelle.

"Your essays are due next Friday, have a good weekend." My professor said as he dismissed class. I saved my notes and closed my laptop, slipping it in my bag.
"Ms. Arlington come see me please." I sighed and approached the desk.
"Yes sir?" I asked, fixing my bag on my shoulder.
"Are you okay? You were falling asleep during the lesson, you never do that." He said, leaning against his desk and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I just didnt get much sleep last night. Luke just moved in and we were unpacking all night." I explained.
"Ah I see. I'm glad you two are still together. Luke was one of my best students last year. Just try to take better care of yourself. I'll see you Monday." He smiled and pat me on the back before I walked out.

"Hey hot mama" My best friend Avery beamed as she ran up behind me.
"Hey love." I smiled as we walked.
"Are we going out tonight?" She asked me, scrolling through her phone.
"Not tonight. I'm so tired. Plus Luke has been super dicky lately." I told her as I unlocked my car.
"Oh bring him with us!" She squealed.
"Not tonight Avery. I'll call you later. I'm gonna head home and sleep." she frowned and mumbled okay before hugging me and walking off. I started up the car and plugged my phone in to the aux.

I just wanted to go home and sleep. I trudged up my front porch steps and unlocked the door.
"What the fuck." I groaned loudly, looking at my trashed house. I sat my bag down and kicked off my shoes. I walked into the kitchen and there were dirty dishes on the counter and stove, food spilled out on the table. There were papers scattered across the living room. I walked up to my room and groaned louder, the bed wasn't made, Luke had clothes all over. The bathroom had water all over the floor. My house was completely trashed.

I picked up my phone and dialed Luke's number, extremely annoyed.
"Lucas my house is trashed. I told you before you moved in I have a system, I don't like my house dirty like this. I asked you to please clean up after yourself." I spat at him before be could even speak.
"Hey Noey calm down. I'll clean it when I get home. I had work" he said with a laugh, only pissing me off more.
"No Luke, you won't. Just don't trash my house anymore." I sighed.
"Look I'm sorry okay." he said, growing quiet.
"Its fine. I'll see you when you get home." I mumbled, rubbing my temples.
"I'll be home in about thirty minutes. I love you."
"I love you too." I said, hanging up the phone.

I just wanted to sleep but instead I had to clean my house because of a mess Luke made.
"Baby" Luke called, finding me on the kitchen floor, scrubbing it.
"I told you I was gonna clean up." He said, walking over and getting him a glass of water.
"You were gonna half ass clean. Not my clean. Just please clean up after yourself from now on." I whispered while I finished doing the floor.

"Avery called me, she said we were all going out tonight?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"No we're not. I told her no." I spat, upset that she would go behind my back.
"I think it'll be fun." he said with a shrug.
"Luke I'm tired. I have to start my assignment. I have a six page essay due in Hughes class. I can't even take a nap because I had to clean up your mess." I yelled at him.
"You can go take your fucking nap, you have all day." He yelled back, pointing at the clock on the wall.
"I have a schedule Luke. I get up the same time every day, I take Luna for her walk at the same time every day. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I leave the same time every day for class and when I come home, I nap for the same time those days. Then I get up the same time and I work for the same time. I go to sleep at the same time. On Tuesday and Thursday its the same thing. I do things a certain way Luke. You have been here for two days Luke, two days and my entire schedule is fucked. You know how I am!" I yelled, storming off.
"This is why I never asked you to move in." I screamed before slamming my door.