Chapter 34: The Pack

In front of our eyes was the pack members. All of them, Jake, Leah, Seth, Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron, Quil Ateara V, Colin Littlesea, Embry Call, Brady Fuller, and a few new faces that I bet had recently discovered their ability to shapeshift and were adjusting to it.  

Chloe and Sam were just as shocked as I was. The pack was sitting down, finishing their meal when they spotted us.

"Melody! Chloe! Sam!" The pack exclaimed.

"I have brought friends of yours." Thranduil informed them. "I assumed that you know them."

"Well you assumed correctly." Chloe replied. "Thank you."

For the first time we saw Thranduil smile. "No, thank you. There is food for everyone, so if you're hungry help yourselves."

With that we hugged and greeted the rest of our pack. Once again we were united. As we ate meat and bread, Sam explained our whole story with the exception of the few times I chimed in to add something he forgot.

"Wow, I can't believe you imprinted a dwarf, Melody." Paul chuckled, joking around. "And that Chloe imprinted on this creature called a hobbit. You two never stop surprising me."

"Hey, you know we can't control it." I said, lightly elbowing Paul in the ribs.

"Ouch."

"I didn't even hit you that hard." I retorted.

"It still hurts." Paul complained. "And about the imprinting I know, I'm just joking."

"We know." Chloe said. "Believe me, we know you very well."

"Oh do you now?" Paul asked with a smirk.

Before any one could say anything, Bard approached us with a smile. His eyes glanced over at the pack and briefly at Leah who just say there in silence, staring back at Bard in awe.

"Hello Melody, Sam, Chloe." Bard greeted with a nod. "Do you guys need anything?"

"Nope, I think we're good." I replied. "But thank you, Bard."

"My pleasure, and thank you once again Melody." Bard said before walking off.

As Bard walked off, Leah gasped. "Who was that?"

"That my dear friend was Bard, the dragon slayer." I replied.

She had that same expression that I had when I first imprinted on Thorin. I smirked as I spoke. "Did someone imprint on Bard?"

Her cheeks turned bright red as she denied it. "No! Why would you think that?"

"But look at you. Your face is as bright as a tomato." Seth said, holding back a grin.

"Aw, is someone blushing?" Jake teased.

"Wow, Leah blushing?" Jared asked. "I didn't think it was possible."

"Shut up!" Leah hissed as she shoved Jared out of the way, causing him to fall on the ground.

She then ran out of Dale and shape shifted into a wolf. I know how she feels, I can help her get through this.