Gfs

Lucas P.O.V.

           This summer was interesting. Before I graduated I had decided to only be friends with Riley and Maya. That ended real quick.

I was for sure that I liked Riley. 

But when I was told Maya likes me that changed.

Riley started calling me her brother, which I did not like.

I like Riley.

Or so I thought.

Then something happened with me and Maya.

I tried to kiss her. I don't why. It just happened!

My excuse was I wanted her to stop making fun of me. But I actually like when she makes fun of me. So that wasn't the case.

I haven't felt the same since then.

We've gone on a few dates. It was awkward, until she poured a smoothie on my head. I have to admit, I didn't hate it. It was a good move.

They were better than the one with Riley. 

Woah. Did I just say that?

Anyways, moving on.

Maya and I were together at midnight, and I know who your with at midnight is important.

I really thought it would be me and Maya.

That is until Farkle opened his mouth. He said Riley still loves me.

All my feelings for her came rushing back.

So now it's a love triangle with us.

We just had our first week of high school and me and Riley got into a fight. But turns out I was wrong and apoligized.

Me and Maya also had a thing. I'm not sure if it was a fight. But she ha-hurred multiple times. I had no idea what was going on and a little irritated. I just sat there and rolled my eyes.

It had been awhile since Maya ha-hurred. I kinda like it when she does that. I don't know why, I just do. But I don't talk like that, I just don't.

Maya and Riley are so different.

I guess now they're my girlfriendszs? I don't even know, don't ask.

None of this happened in Texas. Except for you know my last visit......Wooow.

How did I get myself into this mess? 

Can't wait to see what happens next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

First chapter guys!!! Ok so I pretty much ship everyone on this show. I love lucaya the best, but rucas is cute too. In the beginning I was all for rucas but then lucaya started happening and then I changed my mind. That was thanks to the #1 lucaya shipper, ZAY!!! This is how I want season 3 to be and it wil continue after that. Hopefully you guys notice things throughout the story. wink* wink* Maybe some references from the show? I don't know. Oh and you guys already know what happened from Maya and Riley's POV so I'm just gonna skip ahead to the 2nd week of high school. Like I said in the book description, this is mostly in Lucas's POV. So hope you like and continue reading! :)

P.S. Another reason I ship Lucaya is because they have Corpanga, Leyton(one tree hill), and Stydia parallels <3