A/N

Sorry for the short update just now. But I didn't think there was anything else to be said in that beautiful lucaya moment. Just sitting on the baseball field, enjoying each others company. Perfect ending to a chapter, don't you think? Don't worry though. We still have Riley, Farkle, and Zay's paper left to hear. I'm not gonna make it dramatic or anything because I want this story to be as real as possible. Josh will make an appearance again for all you Joshaya shippers. Now, everything's fine and dandy for lucaya. But will it last? Maya always says hope is for suckers. Is she right? I can't tell you that. You will just have to continue to read, if you want. I won't force you guys. 

******P.S.*******

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU GUYS HAVE EMOTIONS TOWARDS THIS STORY, EVEN IF AT TIMES YOU HATE ME FOR IT. BUT I WANT TO MOSTLY THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR THE READS. OVER 1K!!!!! I AM SO AMAZED. I DIDN'T THINK THIS BOOK WOULD GO ANYWHERE, BUT IT DID. AND I COULD NOT BE MORE THANKFUL. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

My inspiration literally comes from you guys. When I read all your stories I was intrigued to write my own. I know that I can never be as good as you guys, but I try. You guys are so talented. Keep writing because I love all of your stories. Just know, if you all don't continue to read my story doesn't mean I will stop reading yours. I will not be offended. Sometimes you just don't want to continue reading a book. I've been there. I get it. But I will not stop reading your stories no matter what. I love all of them so much! I have even reread some of them, that's how good they are.

Soooooo until my next update......GOODBYE <3