I

I walk outside to see my friend about to knock on my face. Were just hanging out and I see a car pull up to next door. I don't care who it is I just continue talking to my bff Kendall.

"Kendall over or up or down here or whatever your looking at." I say as I know she is bisexual. She looks at me and smiles.

"Sorry I was just thinking that we never had a sleepover at my house."

"We haven't?" I knotted my eyebrows in confusion.

"No, it's always at your house. Since your mom is cool I thought we could have a sleepover tonight."

"Idk dude lets go ask."

I walk inside. Then Kendall walks in two minutes later. I told Kendall to pretend to walk up the stairs so I could scare my mom.

I walk up behind her and go boo well tazing her slowly and softly.

"Serra Jane Kingsly don't ever sneak up on me I ruined my phone because of you."

I burst out laughing. It hurt so much I held my stomach. Kendall came down and when she sees my laughing she starts laughing.

We have a weird relationship.

"Can I have a sleepover at Kendall's."

"Sure but come straight home after school."

"Thanks mom I'll see ya tomorrow."

I run upstairs and pick my outfit for tomorrow. I get up there and grab my school bag and everything else.

"Ya ready. I have your makeup and hair stuff at my house."

"Hey who's car is that?"

"I don't know but I think well be great friends."

"What if it's a guy?"

"Just friends."

"What if it's a really ho-"

"Still friends. Now knock it off."

"Fine."

I see a nice couple come out of the house I ignore it.

Kendall fell straight on her but. Me being her best friend started laughing at her being dumb.

She huffs and we walk to my bike.

My bike isn't like what normal girl's have. It's a motorcross bike.

I have been interested in motorcross since I was 8. I actually will be playing professionally during the summer. Which is in 7 months. 😞😞😞😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

"You ready to go fast. Kendall."

"Yeah. I know the rules of your bike."

*time lapse*

I walk into Kendall's house I sit down on the couch waiting for her to finish her conversation with her dad.

Her dad isn't that nice. That's why we hang out at my house. He even hit me when I was waiting for Kendall. He told me not to tell or I would get punished. Kendall's twin came down the stairs.

"Is Kendall in the kitchen with dad." I nod and he stiffens a little. I touch his hand and he calm's down. He likes me and I know it but I feel like he's a brother.

Kendall comes out with a fake smile.

"Omg Kendall where did he hit you this time. I know that fake smile anywhere."

"My chest please tell my brother for me." She whispered

I nod and take her upstairs. We stay on the stairs for a minute before walking. We stay silent for a while until her father comes in. He's drunk.

"Girls friend out now." I say bye for at least 10 minutes.

What I didn't suspect was him coming out with me. He smashed his lips against mine and I froze.

Tyler came out and saw me and his dad next to each other.

"Dad get off her you dumb drunk." Tyler yelled and pushed his dad off me it got brutal.

I ran into Kendall's room and grabed her.

"Pack a bag for a few weeks. Your living with me and my family."

She nods and start's packing I call my mom.

"Mom you need to come to Kendall's house now. "

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok thanks mom bye."

I go out of her room and see Tyler over his father in victory.

"Tyler go pack a bag for a few weeks. Your living with me and my family."
He nods and leaves.

My mom walks in and were all ready to go.

No one talk's the entire ride to my house. Were all pretty freaked out.

"Mom my bike. Let me out."

I run to her house which took 5 minutes. I see Kendall's dad awake and screaming. I get to my bike and helmet and ride off.

I see Kendall talking to the lovely couple from earlier.

"Hey Kendall I'm back. Oh hello you must be our new neighbors. Who is this cutie. "

"Hello yes we are your neighbors. And this is Lilian. Oh your mother has invited us to dinner tonight."

"Ok well we got to go to the park were meeting our friends there. Bye Lilian. "

We walk to my bike so we can go to the track.