V

I was walking out of history to get to my locker. I stopped in my tracks because at my locker is trevor ugh. Can he ever leave me alone.

"Hey Serra. So um i was wondering if you would want to go bowling or something tonight?"

"Let me check my schedule." I pull out my phone and look at me calander. Nothing of course."Sure Trevor I'd love to go I guess. " He jumps up and down. Lol weirdo but i don't care he seems cool. I grab my helmet and my bag. I go outside and see Kendall waiting at my bike.

"I've been waiting forever. What took so long." She almost screemed. I look at her with that people are always in front of my locker look."Who was it this time?"

"Trevor, i got a date." She squealed as i finally got to my bike."Shut up kens. Or your not getting a ride." She stops and i smile, i put my helmet on and get on. She also gets on but holds onto me for her dear life. I give her her helmet and start the bike.

We went home and i did my homework while kens went and flirted with my brother. I check the time and get ready for my date. I put my hair up in a ponytail and leave a little on each side. Kens comes in at she see's my outfit.

"Girl you need to change. "

"Girl you have a girlfriend. You hoe. Stop flirting with my brother. "

"Ok your right. But you need to change. "

"We're just going bowling. "

"Oh yeesh. "

"Yeah." I hear a car pull up. "Must be my ride. See ya later."

I go outside and see Trevor in his sports car. As I'm walking down i see Trevor talking to someone. I couldn't make out who it was. Trevor looked up and saw me. I heard "my date is here see ya phoenix." I stopped for a sec and then got into Trevor's car. God why am i doing this? I think to myself then phoenix walks off.

As we leave i see phoenix looking a bit pissed. "Soooo." I say curiously.

"So? "

"Where are we going? "

"Somewhere." I punch his arm extremely violent. He jerks the car and we spin. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" He basically screams.

"Tell me where we're going. NOW." The car stops and we almost get hit.

"To my house jesus fucking Christ you didn't have to hit me so hard. " I get out of the car and start walking home. He's such a fudging prick.

I get home and phoenix is outside and he see's me walking. "Hey serra you ok?" I continue walking up to my house. He stands in front of me and I am not in the mood so I punch his stomach. I reach my door and I'm about open it when kens comes out and see's how pissed i am.

"Want to go for a drive." She looks and see's phoenix crouched over holding his stomach. "Omg thank you at least someone gets me. Wait actually I'm going street racing tonight. Go get ready."
"Omg yes i love street racing with you. Bike right? "

"Duh. Imma start cursing im done using these fillers." She gasps so hard she started chocking. I go over to Phoenix, I stick my hand out to help him up. Of course he just stares at me like I'm insane.

"Jesus Christ I'm just trying to help. Sorry for punching you. Trevor was being an ass and tried to take me to his house to "mess around" anyways I'm sorry again. Just don't get in my way when I'm pissed. " I see kens come out in her street racing outfit. As i go to grab my bike I see an ambulance race by. Fuck is that Trevor? Oh who cares.

Phoenix goes inside and grabs someone I've never seen before. "Ready to race kens?" I already know that answer. I go to the usual hang out for the race. Tons of people are there. I pay the $10 to get in and I park my bike and wait for kens to get back with our drinks.

"Sera, don't even say hello? So rude" I know that voice. I turn around and its my cousin.

"Jakey!!! Omg I've missed you so much." I run up and hug him of course me being short I jump up and he catches me.

"Oh god rara I haven't been called that in so long." He set's me down. "So why are you here? Either you need to blow off steam or your extremely bored. Which one is it."

I look at him it's been like two years. We're the same age but im older by two months. "Wellll I need to blow off steam. What are you doing in town?" Kens comes back with our drinks. She hands me one. "I hope you didn't put booze in this. I'm driving. Oh uh kens this is my cousin Jakey. Jakey this is my bestfriend kens." She dumps my drink out bc she put booze in it. I just role my eyes.

"Well it was a supposed to be a surprise but mom let me fly in from England. She asked if i wanted to go out or something and I asked if I could fly out for your birthday sooook here I am. Surprise." I laugh god i miss him so much.

We walk to go get me a root beer. We continue talking for an hour then Phoenix bumped into me and i spilt my root beer all over my new jacket. "WHAT THE FUCK PHOENIX." My face is starting to turn red and Jakey notice so he tried to drag me away. I grab my bike and ride to phoenix. "Lets go asshole. Where racing." My cousin takes my jacket and hands it to kens.

"God I've never seen her this mad. Not since her dad." I here Jake say. I pull up to the starting line on my bike. I wait for Phoenix to pull up. I see him get into a car and i put my helmet on. The lady puts the flag up then puts it down. I speed off. We're taking a hard route that I've known since i started here.

Phoenix is behind me so i speed up a little more. Here comes the turn. I get ready to drift and as i do phoenix keeps going forward not knowing the route. God such an idiot. I take 2 more left turns then i go straight. I see the finish line and i just book it. Phoenix is on his way to the finish line i cross and just about run into somebody. But i didn't. People start crowding me bc I won. Everyone is cheering and then someone hits me and i pass out. Next thing ik is im in my room...

Sorry for such a late update I've been so busy with everything. School and work and friends. Plus i got writer's block for a while. Anyways i hope you liked this chapter and what not. Alot of twists and turns. It's 11:40 pm. So goodnight everyone. I will try to update when i can.