IV

Serra's POV

I finish Volleyball drenched in sweat. I get to the locker room and start my shower. All I can think is who is there son that moved in next to me. I realize that my shower was done but I feel so refreshed. I get dressed into my clothes. I am about to go into the hallway when I hear a chuckle. I immediately knew who it was. I started listening to their conversation.

"Hey what you doing here."

"Looking for someone."

"Oh well have fun."

I hear a groan from Kendall. Oh I know who she is talking to now. She is talking to that other volleyball chick who I sit next to in Chemistry.

"Omg I am looking for you. I love you." I see Kendall grab her shirt and kiss her. At first she just smiled then she started kissing back. Ok time to interfere.

"Hey Kendall. You ready to go." I say finish putting up my hair. I was looking down so that I could do a high ponytail.

"Yeah give me a minute" I see her give her a piece of paper. Must be a phone number. I try to grab her arm and start walking to my locker.

I walk without Kendall and see the bad boy Phoenix on my locker. So I take a deep breath and put on my best smile.

"Excuse me can I get into my locker."

"No Mrs. Smith asked me to ask you to go to here room with me."

"Ummmm well let me get my stuff and we could go." I grab my books for the next 3 periods. I slam my locker closed and started walking to Mrs Smith's room.

I still hear him behind me. Ughhhh I hate life. I walk into Mrs. Smith's room. I wait for her to notice me so I took out my earbuds and place one in and start listening to "hey there Delilah".

I hear Mrs Smith walking closer so I take out my earbud. "Hi Mrs Smith you needed to see me."

" Yes, actually I need you to tutor a student. Are you up for it?"

"Yes I would love to tutor someone. So who is he or she."

"While he said that he was going to be back in a minute so just wait here."

I waited and then he walked in. Phoenix great let me guess he is the one I am tutoring.

"So Phoenix where do you want to meet up at?"

"What? Oh ummmm how about my house."

"Sure."

"I'll text you address or you can ride with me." He said with a cocky smirk and his eyebrows raised.

"Nice try Phoenix I have a ride and it's not with you." I said right as all the students walk in to the classroom. YES I WIN IN YOUR FACE PHOENIX.

I smoked him and everyone oo'd at what I said. He was about to say something when the bell rang. I got a few high fives.
I am really good at comebacks. For the rest of the day I had a smirk on my face.

I look at the board and start writing down the agenda. Then I heard someone start talking. My name was mentioned so I started to eavesdrop.

"Omg Serra is tutoring Phoenix."

"What omg she is so lucky."

"Exactly and she is the hottest girl in school."

"That's what the guys say."

"While every girl is wanting to be in her place."

"I know and all the guys want to be in Phoenix's place."

"We should invite her to sit with us."

"Ok, maybe she can have all the guys looking at our table instead of at her geek table."

Ok scratch that smirk. Am I just being used.

I did everything for my regular day until it came to lunch.

I was about to sit at my table when two girls come up to me.

"Do you want to sit with us over there?"

"No I'd rather sit with my geek table and not over there just to get you girls, boyfriend's."

Her face had a look of shock on her. It was hilarious I sat down at my table when I heard a high pitched scream.

The rest of the day I just wanted to go home. I was walking out of history to get to my locker. I stopped in my tracks because at my locker is...

Guess who's at her locker and if you are right I will give you a shout out and I will also follow you.

Here are the character

Phoenix
Brittany Queen B
Kendall and her girlfriend
Jack her other best friend
Trevor a Jock that has a crush on Kendall

Guess and you could win

P.S. I won't continue till at least 3 people comment.