III

Phoenix POV

~~~~

I get out of the car cause were moving into a new house.

I see her Serra Mack the most beautiful girl in the world. I look at her best friend Kendall the badass of our school.

But Serra was something different. She was so sweet and innocent.

I look back at her and she walk's into the next door house and Kendall walked down the lawn. She looked around for a second then she looked straight at me. Then walked up to the house I heard a scream and something shattering.

I then hear laughter. I don't want to be discovered so we go through the entire house and called room's.

This is also the day I get to paint my room. I am all set up when I hear an engine roar. I quickly look out the window to see Serra leaving on a motorcycle.

Can she get anymore awesome.

I turn on the radio and lost boy by Ruth B. came on.

My little sister Lacy barges into my room and start's singing along.

What the heck I start singing to.

To bad it wont always be like this

Then firework by Katy Perry came on and my other sister Lilax barged in as well.

Wait I just need boyfriend by Justin Bieber for my older sister Jordan- to late now its on.

"Ok announcement if you aren't going to help me paint my room. GET OUT."

They all get out and I continue painting my room oh crap its almost time to go next door. Time to call Sky he lives in Colorado while I live in Utah.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey."

"Hey Sky it's-"

"It's Phoenix I know. Hey I'm almost to your new house thanks for taking my mind off of my girlfriends death."

"No problem. So how long."

"180 seconds."

"Dude talk in minuets. Ugh your so complicated."

"What eve's I'm here."

I look out my window and hang up. I run downstairs and tackle him.

He grunted and got me off of him. I tried helping him up but he puled me down jumped up and put his foot on me.

"I am the king of the world."

"Get your nasty foot off me or else." I say very pissed off.

"Or else what." Sky had a smirk plasterd on his face. I took this chance to call for Lacy, Jorden, and Lilax bye cat-whistling.

First came Jorden then Lilax then Lacy. They took one look and went and hugged/ tackled him.

"Or else that." I was the one with the smirk plasterd on my face. I put my foot on his chest.

"Ok girl's take it easy, Sky just lost his girlfriend and came here to get his mind off of everything." I heard murmurs of sorry sky. Lilax seemed a little too happy.

Me and Sky did our bro hug. Then walked up stairs he was already in paint clothes so he could help me paint.

"So dude you gonna go to school here?" I asked while dipping my paint brush into the bucket.

" Yeah school will get my mind off everything..." he looked around to make sure no one was listing.

"The gang will also help." I started a group chat real quick.

Group chat

Phoenix- hey guy's Sky is in town

Alex- awesome

$ky- it's true

Liam- heyyyy

Sean- sup

Conner- cool oh my sister doesn't now you live next door

Matt- oh Conner are you talking about Serra she kicked my ass in motocross

Tyler k.- oh yeah her and my sister are back and talking to your parents, phoenix

Keith- lol why am I in this chat I still have to deal with Vanessa

Blue- she is so annoying lol guy's want to meet up

Ethan- no she is just weird

Tyler- she wants custody over our fish that is so not going to happen.

Phoenix- sure how about at Starbucks in 30

Everyone- yeah

---------

I finish painting my room with 15 minutes to get ready. It took me 5 minutes to put on black jean's a gray t-shirt that fit's my body perfectly and a leather jacket.

But sky taking 15 minutes to get ready I just wait in his car. I see Connor and Tyler leave the house and start walking to Starbucks.

We all get there and I order a java chip frappicino

Ethan, Blu, and Tyler showed up from their gang. But not keith or Angela.

We start to talk about drug's and payment's. I look at the time and realize its 10 pm its safe to go home now.
~~~~

In this chapter some chapter rhapsxdically and THEVanessaRodriguez and seIenagomcz and aestheticjelaes
this is before Blu died from TGKM and before Ethan left the gang