X

Phoenix POV

I get to the warehouse I just bought and start setting up the place for my gang the TITAN. I don't even know why I let sky pick the name is really stupid. The moving truck comes and sets everything up in the warehouse. It's a place where the gang can meet up as well as a place to just chill. I pay the movers an extra hundred to forget about this job. I text Sky the address and tell him to get his ass here now. He replies that he is on his way. I grab paint and the roller brush. I bring it over to the entrance and start writing out TITAN in big bold letters.

Sky finally shows up and he bangs on the door. I put in the code for the TITAN headquarters. Sky walks in and looks around he nods. "Nice place whats it for?" I look at him as an idiot and smack him behind the head.

"Ow, what the actual fuck." He screams and all of a sudden I get an alert. Someone is on the grounds. I look at the cameras and I see the furniture truck pulling in. I open up the giant door we'll need for shipments. They open up their door and start to bring them in. I see a few more of my gang members walk in and they start to help. They unload the entire truck and I look at them.

They look slightly terrified. "If I find you searching around these grounds or even tell anyone about this you will be found about a state away." They close up their truck very quickly and run into their truck. I close the giant door and look around at how much work has to get done. All of my main gang members look at me and they know exactly what has to be done. They get right to work. I walk into the back room and sky follows. "I need you to bring in my desk, couch, and chair." He nods and gets started. I run out to my car and grab a box of things. As I close my door something catches my attention. A roar of a motorcycle as it goes through the tree lines. I ignore it for now and walk back in.

Everything is set and in order, as I walk into my office they add a few things to it. I close my door and open up the box, the first thing I pull out is a picture of Serra and Kendall. I put it next to my lamp. I set up my office and walk out. They're all messing around and I look at sky and nod. He whistles really fucking loudly. "Listen up idiots. This door over here is the garage goes park your cars in their now or I'm trashing your car." They all run out and park their car in the garage and walk back in.

"I have set up security camera's everywhere so don't bring someone here and if you do you'll both be killed." They continue looking at me. I walk over to another door. I open it and walk in. "This is the training room. Everyone has to train 3-5 times a week." They nod and I walk out and to the last door. "Shipments room if you get caught stealing you will stand in front of a target while everyone shoots at you till your dead." I see a few eyes widen as I say this.

I smirk and I walk out. I walk into my office and close the door. I call Serra and ask if we can still do tutoring tomorrow after she gets released. I hang up and call sky in. "What's up?" I look at him and he closes the don't. "I need you to check on Serra and clear everyone out." He nods and walks out. I hear him yelling orders. I look at the cameras and notice someone road up near our boundaries. I see it's just a dog walker. I think back to the night where she collapsed. I think about the guy that took her bike and it all came into place. I see that Sky is about to get in his car but I stop him.

"Dude, do you remember the guy that took Serra's bike?" He thinks for a sec and nods. " remember his colors?" He looks at me with one eyebrow raised. I roll my eyes. "They were black and white. What gang wears those colors?" He widens his eyes and quickly gets in his car. I get in mine and we drive to the hospital. I run in and go to her room. She's sleeping but he's in there. I ask him to talk and we go outside. Sky stays in her room.

"So how do you know Serra?" He looks at me like he knows something. "She's my cousin I'm in town from England for her sweet 16." I nod and look at what he's wearing. Still black and white. "Any other reason?" He looks at me and gets close. He whispers "To get rid of you once and for all. You don't remember me do you?" I look at him confused. He rolls his eyes and pins me against the wall. Dumbass

I'm trying to remember and I just can't. He pulls out a knife and I see a couple cars pull up. It's Serra's brother. He starts walking up and says " Hey Jake. How's Serra doing?" Jake lets go of me and walks upstairs. I nod at dinner and go up to Serra's room.

I know it's been a while since I've updated. I just recently got over my writers block. I hope you liked this chapter.