XI

I go next door to babysit for Mrs. Cross. My birthday was last week but since i was in the hospital well celebrate in two days. I'll be tutoring Phoenix while babysitting Lilax. I knock on the door and wait for five minutes. Their car is still in the driveway. I knock again... another 5 minutes go by so I decide to call Phoenix. Knowing the dipshit he is. He answers with a groan. I roll my eyes "Why is nobody answering your door?" I hear another groan and then he hangs up. What an ass.

I hear the door turning and Phoenix opens it up wearing pajama pants and no shirt. Damn, he looks hot. He smirks at me and moves over so i can come in. I feel eyes on me so i work it a bit and move my hips in a swaying motion. All of a sudden i hear "damn your hot." I turn around and smirk. "Always honey." I put my stuff in the kitchen and look at Phoenix leaning against the door frame.

"So where's lacey?" He shrugs and looks at me in a kind of pain. I look at him with a raised eyebrow. He sits at the table with this pain look. It must be from me being here. I look in the fridge and think oooo breakfast. "Go ask Lacey if she wants breakfast. Please." I pull out bagels, bacon, and eggs. I hear little pitter patter against the floor and hear "SERRA!!!" She hugs onto my leg and i pick her up. "How is my favorite Lacey today?" I sit her on the counter and she just smiles in her adorable pj's.

I look at Phoenix and he's got a slight smile on his face. I grab 3 plates and toast the bagels. I lean over the counter and look at Phoenix. "What's with the smile?" He looks at me and gets rid of the smile. I turn around and keep cooking. All of a sudden I feel a breath on the back of my neck. I turn around and I'm just centimeters from Phoenix. I look at his lips and look into his piercing eyes. He smirks and leans next to my ear and whispers "I know you want a kiss and I know I want one to. " he places his cold hand on my neck and looks at me.

"Why do you think that?" I ask nervously as it starts to feel hot in the kitchen. More than it already is. He looks at my lips and mumbles something. He leans in and is about to kiss me when I look down at Lacey hitting Phoenix's leg. I get out of the corner he trapped me in and finishes breakfast. "Lacey go sit down so we can eat." I tell her as she's sitting on the floor. I put miricale whip on the toasted bagel and put Cheddar cheese and as I put the egg on the bagel the cheese starts to melt. I go over to the bacon and grab 3 slices each to top it off. I put a plate in front of Phoenix and I sit next to Lacey.

As I eat I can feel Phoenix staring at me. "So lacey I'm going to help Phoenix for a little bit then we could do whatever you want. " I look at lacey as she eats and nods. I finish my food and put the dish in the sink and grab my back pack. "What are we going to start with? " I raise my eyebrow looking at Phoenix.

He groans and finishes eating. He glares at me in disgust. I roll my eyes and gets out our math textbook. "So Phoenix we have a test next Thursday and if you pass it we go out to the mall or something. So every time you pass, you get a treat. " he bangs his head against the table and got up and left. "Well that worked." I shook my head and cleaned up Lacey's dish. We walked into the living room and we watched the rugrats till Phoenix came down from a shower. Looking sexy as fuck.

"Sorry I was going to take a shower and grab my stuff before you came over. " I nodded and grabbed my back pack from the kitchen and sat on the floor. Phoenix sat next to me and got his homework out. I scooted a bit closer so I can see what he has done. We start on math.

*time skip to half an hour later*

"How the fuck do you do all this??" I smile and look at Lacey she fell asleep. "Its quite easy once you get it." I stand up to stretch my legs while Phoenix has his head in his palms obviously stressed.  It was kinda funny tho. I walk to the kitchen and poured myself some lemonade. I turn around and Phoenix was right behind me. I end up spilling the glass of lemonade on him and it was like everything was in slow motion. The glass hit the floor and shattered. Phoenix picked me up and spun me away so that the glass doesn't hit me. He looks at me with worry in his eyes, I lean in and kiss him passionately.....