Emotions

"Hey, Grayson!" a voice called.

Draco Malfoy. Eye-roll! 

Richard didn't stop walking, heading towards Transfiguration. 

"Grayson! Slow down!" Draco had to start jogging to catch up with Richard's fast walking.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Richard asked as Draco caught up with him. 

"Why didn't you say that your father was Bruce Wayne?" Draco demanded to know.

"Unlike you, I don't flaunt my richness in order to get friends." Richard snarled and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...why didn't you tell me?" Roy asked.

Richard knew he was referring to his dad.

"Because Roy, I knew everyone would react like this. I didn't want friends who were going to only use me for my money and fame." Richard explained, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Then why did he come for Open Night?" Roy asked.

Richard sighed, "I didn't really want him to come. But Dumbledore already sent out the invitations. I didn't want to hurt my dad's feelings."

Dick felt like he was going to cry.

"All anyone has been towards me is friendly and asking me questions. I just want some real friends. Not people who will use me. And I can't tell who's honest any more or not!" Richard pressed his face into his legs.

"Richard, you know I'm honest. Me and Wally and Kalder and Conner. We were friends before we even knew who your dad was! And so was Hermione! You at least have us. We're not here for just your money or fame. We're here for YOU! Just Dick." Roy said, wrapping his arms around Richard.

"Really?" Richard looked up, his face had tears falling down. 

"Really." Roy nodded. 

Richard gave Roy a big hug.

"Now, if you're done with being emotional, how about we think of ways to get Malfoy off your back." Roy smirked.

Richard laughed and nodded.

"Good. Let's find Hermione. She might help with all her book smarts." Roy said.

"Okay! Oh, but I have to go do something real fast. See you in the library!" Richard took off, heading towards the dungeons. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard knocked loudly on the Potion classroom door.

It opened to reveal Professor Snape.

"What do you want?" Snape glared at Richard.

Richard hugged Snape.

He then ran from the dungeons. 

Severus Snape was not a nice man, by NO means. 

However, detention could wait for that kid. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard arrived at the library, a little out of breath. 

"What did you do? You look like you ran up several flights of stairs." Roy commented. 

"I did." Richard smirked.

"Why?" Roy asked.

"I was running from someone." Richard took a seat next to Hermione's left.

"Who was chasing you this time?" Roy asked.

"..." Richard said something, but it was inaudible. 

"What?" Hermione asked.

"Professor Snape." Richard looked at his lap.

"What did you do?" Hermione demanded.

"I... him." Richard said so lowly. 

"You what?" Roy asked.

"I hugged him." Richard said.

"What?!" Roy almost screamed.

"What? I do it everyday. I think he's warming up to them though!" Richard smiled brightly.

"Only you, Richard. Only you." Hermione shook her head, smiling. 

"Anyways, we need your help at getting everyone off Richard's back about his father. We were wondering if you had read any books on some pranks or good spells." Roy said.

"I haven't, however, I do know two people who could help you." Hermione said.

She stood up, "I'll go get them; I'll be back in a minute." 

A few minutes later, and Hermione showed back up with two red haired boys that looked identical.

"Richard, Roy these two are Fred and George. Fred, George these are Richard and Roy. Fred and George are the school's master pranksters. Fred, George Richard and Roy need help on getting people to stop bothering Richard about his father." Hermione introduced them and explained.  

"Hello Richard, Roy." Fred and George shook their hands.

First they shook their left hand, then their right hand, then both hands at once, then Fred shook Roy's hands from the spot in front of Richard, while George did the same to Richard, but in the spot in front of Roy.

"Now, let's get pranking!" Fred and George gave evil smirks. 

Richard smirked too; He was going to like these two.