Hagrid's

I'm not really sure how to continue this...

Richard hummed as he skipped a few days later, finally out of the Hospital Wing.

It was mid-November and as each day grew closer to Christmas and the holiday break, there seemed to be more excitement and the wards grew even brighter. 

"Hey, Richard!" Hermione smiled, running towards Richard.

"Hey, Hermione!" Richard gave a tired smile.

"Where are you heading to? We have class." Hermione said.

"I was told to take it easy and seeing as I overdid that in my classes, I've been told to rest and not go to classes. But just until I feel like I can do them again! I promise I won't use it more than I have to!" Richard said.

"I know you wouldn't. Unlike these two." Hermione grinned, joking.

"Oiy!" Ron frowned.

Harry gave a small snort, catching Hermione's joking manner.

"Honestly, Ronald! It was a joke!" Hermione scowled at him.

Richard looked between Hermione and Ron before slightly smirking.

"Anyways! Do you need any help or anything?" Harry asked.

"Oh, no. I'm just going to my room. Although..." Richard trailed off, biting his bottom lip.

"What?" Hermione asked, popping back into the conversation now that her and Ron were done with their little argument.

"Do you think you could get me my homework from the classes we're in?" Richard asked nervously.

"Of course! And I'll even make you some notes so that you can understand the homework!" Hermione smiled.

"No! You don't have to! I could find everything out in-" Richard started.

"Nonsense! I'll take care of the notes and get your homework! Oh! Also, we're going to Hagrid's later, would you like to come along?" Hermione asked.

"I'm supposed to be taking it easy." Richard said.

"It's just Hagrid's. All we're going to do is sit and have tea." Hermione said.

"If it's okay with you and Hagrid." Richard said.

"Okay! Cool! We'll meet you after classes in the Entrance Hall." Hermione said.

"Okay. Thank you guys!" Richard smiled.

Suddenly, a bell rang.

"Oh! That's the signal for classes! We better go! Bye Richard!" Hermione smiled, waved, and then dragged Harry and Ron off to their first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard soon got back to his dorm room.

He really was exhausted.

Perhaps he could take a nap?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Richard. Richard, wake up." Richard heard as he was gently shaken.

He groaned before blinking his eyes open.

Severus Snape was kneeling next to Richard's bed, watching him closely.

"Heyya." Richard smiled tiredly.

"Hello. It is lunch time." Snape said, pointing to the tray on the nightstand.

The tray held a cup of assorted fruit, water, and a plate of golden fries, a yummy-looking chicken sandwich, a small side salad, and some ketchup. 

"Oooooh!" Richard looked hungrily at the plate.

Severus gave a small laugh, picking the plate up and handing it to the, now sitting up, hungry child.

Richard dug right in, dipping his fry in ketchup. 

"How are you feeling right now?" Severus asked.

"Hungry, tired, and a bit creative." Richard said.

Snape nodded, taking a hold of Richard's wrist.

"Your vitals are good. After you finish eating, you should get more rest." Snape said.

Richard nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, after Richard slept the whole day away, he was in the Entrance Hall, waiting for Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Hello, Richard! Ready?" Hermione asked as they got to Richard.

"Yep!" Richard smiled.

"Let's go!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hagrid's hut was made of wood, but on the inside it was quite homey. 

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Richard were sitting, sipping tea while Hagrid talked.

"So, Hagrid, what's that package you got when we went to Diagon Alley?" Harry asked.

Hagrid stopped and looked at him.

"It's nothin' to worry yourself 'bout." Hagrid said.

"Is it in the trapdoor?" Harry asked.

Hagrid froze.

"Now listen here, you shouldn't know about that! And whatever that package is, it's between Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel and don't you-" Hagrid was interrupted.

"So there's a Nicolas Flamel!" Harry yelled.

Hagrid looked really mad at himself.

"No! And don't you go sayin' anythin' 'bout them either!" Hagrid said, frowning.

"We just want to know what the package is!" Harry said.

"Well...I think it's time you go. Got curfew soon." Hagrid said, standing up.

"Curfew isn't for a few more hours." Hermione reminded Hagrid.

"Homework! You have plenty of homework!" Hagrid said and started lightly pushing them all out of his hut.

"Hagrid! We just want to know! We won't do anything!" Ron said.

Hagrid shut his door though.

Ron huffed.

"We do have homework, you know." Richard said before starting to go to the castle.

"Who is Nicolas Flamel though?" Ron asked.

"We could look in the library!" Hermione smiled.

"I think I've seen his name somewhere. I can't remember though!" Harry frowned.

"Hey! I could look in the library while you guys are in class! I can say that I was bored, but I'm still not 100%." Richard smirked slyly. 

"Careful, you're showing your Slytherin side." Ron laughed.

"Or maybe I always was Slytherin." Richard laughed before branching off from the group to go to his dorms.

Lots of you said he wasn't being Slytherin enough, and I have a plan for him, so if he isn't that Slytherin right now, it will show later. Not all Slytherins show their Slytherin side at once. It's the art of cunning and sneaking. Wait for it. :3