6

I woke up about 3:30 am, do my morning routine, sneaked into the kitchen silently, and begin to bake as much as Christmas Cookies I could. After making the first batch of cookies and placing them into the preheated oven, I made the second batch before smelling the sweet aroma of the cookies inside the oven.

Looking at the clock to see it was already 4:58 in the early winter morning and it was only two minutes before 5am, I removed the first batch, let them cool, and placed the second batch into the oven before activating the stereos and selected Mariah Carey's Christmas song.

Turning the volume up to its peak, I pressed play and begin to hear the music before going back into the kitchen. The music echoed around the mansion as I make another batch and removed the second batch and did the same to the other.

Distantly, I could hear the choruses of 'Razor!' or 'Tony!' at the same time before hearing their doors slammed open and heard shuffling of their feet towards the kitchen.

I look from their surprised faces before inviting them in and Nat grab one freshly baked cookie from the large bowl. "Mmmm.... So good..." She moaned savoring the fresh sweet flavor of the cookie before continued on eating it.

The rest of the team appeared in their sleeping garments with sleepy eyes but were awakened by the sweet aroma of the cookies I've baked.

"What time did you just wake up?" Tadashi asked pausing from eating two sugar cookies which he gave the other one to Hiro. "3:30 am. Insomia's kicking in lately, so I woke up and do something good for winter." I replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Grabbing the third batch from the oven, placing them on the cool rack, before turning around and turned off the oven.

"How many did you make, Little Sis?" Bucky asked munching on the chocolate chip cookies from the separate large bowl. "About 72 cookies in all, I think. Good for nine to ten weeks or so." I replied munching on the Hershey's chocolate bar, which I got it from the refridgirator. They paused from their breakfast before looking at me with dismay, shocked and surprised looks.

I chuckled at their sudden reactions and turning off the stereo.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or eat your cookies?"

That made them snapped out from their trance and ate their cookies in silence.

~~

After eating cookies and washing the crumb-filled bowls, I, Sam, Bucky, Clint, Tadashi, Gogo, and Hiro were shopping some clothes and necessary items for the rest of the Avengers. All six of them agreed that I will pay all the items we've brought throughout the day.

Well, that make sense. It did happen.

I payed all the items that we've brought from the mall and I was inside the bookstore looking for someone. Approaching to the bookstore employee and asked about a certain person working here before telling the employee my name.

The Bookstore Employee told me about my friends' name and where position they are now. I thanked him/her and immediatly made my way towards the said location.

I found them both working on reshelfing a number of books by series and went to help them. "Ma'am, this place is employees only. There's a sign on the door." One of them said in a thick countrism accent after noticing me. "Yeah, sure. I've seen the sign. But, I'm very sure that I asked some of your employees and guards to let me in." I replied jokingly to see if they could buy it.

They buy on my reason and told me about the door and a lot of stress going out in their working hours.

"Well, that really happens. You know, I hope you have a fun day, kids." I said smirking as I made out of the door before I was tackled to the ground. "Razor?! You ain't tell us about you comin' here!" Brandon exclaimed bringing me into one of his bearhugs as Princess signed a one hour break for the both of them.