7

By the time it was already morning, I was still sitting ontop of the roof with Panther's jacket over my shoulders and the breeze just got even colder. As I got back inside, I could hear someone yelling and crawled my way out of the room before peering at the corner of the room to see Tony and Bruce argueing.

Growling, my wolf instincts kicked in before pouncing at Tony with a snarl on my face and stood infront of Bruce protectively. "What the hell was that for?!" Tony yelled causing me to hissed at him in response.

Bruce looked at me with alarm before looking back at Tony, "She says back off, Tony."

"What?!"

"She said, back off."

I growled in submission before snapping my jaws at him as Tony tried to grab his new invention which was my very own collar and the collar was sparking with electricity.

Bruce glared at the male, "Tony, I swear to God that if you put that fucking collar around her neck, I won't forgive you."

"I don't care what she said, Bruce."

Then, it happened so fast.

Tony grabbed the collar before pouncing at my exposed neck as I jumped to the side and ran off, causing the angry male to give chase. Bruce was on the ground trying to get up when he realized that Tony shoved him into the closed laboratory capsule and he could feel his anger reached into its boiling point.

He gave out a thunderous roar before feeling his muscles bulged and grew.

~~

I was running in all fours, trying to get from the mad man who was carrying my very own collar before I crashed into Bucky and whined loudly enough to get his attention.

"What is it, little sis?" He asked looking at my scared expression before looking up to see Tony still holding the invented collar. "Tony, put away that collar now. Your scaring her."

Tony chuckled darkly, "Why should listened to an ex-soldier who killed so many people?"

"I may have my regrets, Tony, but I'm still human like you."

Before Tony could speak, a loud thunderous roar echoed the Tower and loud crashing could be heard before seeing a large green blob roaring at the mad man.

"B-Bruce???"

Hulk let out a loud roar before grabbing Tony from the ground and flung him into the air with a harsh throw, causing the yelling man to fall and crashed at the nearest invention from his closet.

The sparking collar was no longer with him.

"I'll find you, drat."

~~

I quickly sat up from my bed and scanned my surroundings only to find myself in my room, wearing Panther's jacket, before I swung my legs over and did my morning routine.

After grabbing a quick breakfast from downstairs, I went into my garage and begin working on the Avengers' suits that will be needing some upgrades to their weaponry of choice and the nature of their own suit.

I let out a groan of protest when the curtains of my room opened by Tadashi and he had the most amusing smile plastered on his face. "Close the curtains before you'll regret something, Tadashi." I warned currently pausing on upgrading dad's suit and armor along with his shield of liberty.

"No," He said fixing the curtains, "I ain't closing it 'cause your dad keeps on nagging about giving ya some sunlight in your room."

I let out a huff in annoyance, "Not like he is the one who will upgrade his own suit and weapon of choice."