44

After hearing those words coming out of the mouth Stephen himself, everyone doubled checked if he was crazy enough to say that he declared that he is a Prince.

"What?" Sam was the first one to snapped out of it then Scott and the others as if rehearsed. "Can you repeat that, Stephen?"

Stephen sighed and looked behind him, "I am Prince Stephen, everyone. A real prince! How come I can't remember my past?"

The white she-wolf huffed and replied, "After the Dark Ages, you were put into a spell that would only be broken by a family in the Modern Era. The King and Queen cannot risk you upon the war, so they swept you away from them and kept you inside a precious rock."

"W-Who are my parents? W-Why did you have to tell me this now?"

"Your parents were The King and Queen, My Prince," she let the blanket of memories disappeared as they were standing infront of the glowing city, before adding, "I was told by your Mentor not to tell you by the you woke up in this Era."

"But why!?"

"Because I was ordered not to, My Prince."

Stephen was in the end of tears and he cried out in rage, "Who are you!?"

The she-wolf huffed as she knew that question would come by and go until she begin to morphed away before her real form appeared.

Indicating that she was more human than an animal.

The light faded to reveal none other than Razor herself standing infront of her family and her boyfriend, her true love.

"R-Razor? But how?" He stammered out in question before he was silenced by his love. "I only took form of that wolf when I was reborned into this world and have lived more than a thousand years." Razor replied looking away to avoid eye contact with him.

"That means your old?" Cruz asked timidly but very carefully on choosing her words.

Razor chuckled, "No, Cruz. I may be young looking but my age is very old."

"How old are you anyway?" Stephen finally asked not waiting another person to ask as if he wants to cut the chase.

"Approximately 14,000 years old."

"That is quite old."

Everyone shared a small chuckle before looking at the moonlight and the sky turned orange to reveal that is was already dusk.

Then, Doc let out a sleepy yawn which was followed by Tough, Sting, the grown men and women, the three girls, and finally Stephen.

It wasn't the final until Kitsune let out a loud yawn as he covered his mouth with his cupped hand.

Razor's glare softened a bit after hearing them yawn in tiredness and let out a sigh before saying softly in her normal voice, which was already out of Shadow Wolf's reach.

"I guess its time for a nap."

Everyone smiled in response before nodding in agreement and went back inside the Tower with tired expressions on their faces.

They left Stephen and Razor alone.

As the two watched the sun rise, Razor pecked a kiss on the chapped lips of her lover to bring him back to life before Stephen snapped out of his trance and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"I missed you so much." Stephen whispered into his lover's ear and pecked her forehead with a small kiss. "I miss you too, you goofball." Razor whispered back earning a chuckle from him.