29 + Author's Note + 2K

After the encounter of the boys last night, Dad told me that Oxford University is already open for all students to attend classes if they are brave enough to tackle the most worst events in their lives.

Mainly, the whole Jack Sparrow incident was starting pay off but some of the students were traumized of the incident and half of the students were brave enough to attend classes even though the government have set out patrol groups of police and military to guard the school.

Which is just enough to catch a few rebellious rascals.

As Uncle Tony dropped us all at the main entrance of the university, we were immediatly greeted by Zen, Kim, and Jenika with smiles and greetings foretold.

"Isn't it too shabby and quiet when no one is bullying you?" Jenika asked so suddenly. "Apparently, yes." I replied confidently putting up a brave smirk as we all greeted everyone at the hallway.

Everyone greeted back with phones and cameras ready for a photoshoot and we were stunned to hear that the Principal is going to give us honors for whom we fought against a sadistic killer at the ceremony later on.

That's when I heard them.

All of us turned to see the new students and found them walking alongside each other like a pack of mountain lions surveying around the surface of their own territories.

They were wearing the same uniform that every teenage boy wears and most of their shoes were designer sneakers.

Then, one of them noticed our little group.

"Hey, you guys must be the famous group that rescued everyone in this school from a serial killer." One of them said, gaining our attention away from fangirling/fanboying students and put our attention to them. "Name's Mishael Leonar, leader of this boy group."

Before the others could open their mouths to reply, I quickly opened my mouth for them to greet the teenage boy infront of us.

"Nice to meet you, Mish." I said greeting Mishael with a firm handshake. "I'm Razor Wolf-Rogers, leader of this group. These are my friends and brother."

I begin pointing them out while they give Mishael and his gang a smile or wave of greetings.

"William Rogers."

William waved at them and nodded towards them.

"Ariel Reyes and her brother, Gab Reyes."

Both the Reyes siblings smiled and waved at them.

"Zen, Jenika, and Kim."

The trio nodded at them with a small smile or a smug grin plastered on their faces.

"Silver Wolf."

Silver gave them a suspiscious stare but it faded away when Kitsune and Atsume [in their human forms] nudged him by the elbow before giving them a small wave.

"And this is Kitsune and Atsume."

The two brothers with different eye color and personality gave them each a toothy grin before glaring at Silver for being rude. Well, Silver being himself glared at them back.

I gave them a sheepish smile before Mishael introduced his group of friends as well and we continued on our conversation until the bell rang for our first class to start.

* * *

After class, I met up with my fam before heading off to our next class which was Gym and I was nervous because our Gym teacher is going to let us choose what sport that we are going to choose.