9

My dads finally agreed on putting Wade and Peter as my cousins as we headed out of the tower to send half of the ten million dollars to the ten mile away orphanage before I could decide on keeping the other half.

After donating half million dollars to the sickly weird orphanage (where the head was happy to hear that I have donated such large amount of money), we quickly left the orphanage before Wade could do something stupid and rode our bikes as Peter swing through building to building.

"Wade, I swear to God, I will kill you if you stop blabbering about the lady behind the counter!" Peter yelled from above which I burst out laughing. "Nuh-huh, honey! That lady got a whole package of hard drive lately!" Wade yelled back with a slight sense of humor.

"Dammit Wade!"

I laughed even harder which I paused my bike and went over the side, "Fucking sassy we got!"

Peter facepalmed, "Ugh, we got a contagious virus today due to Wade."

"Shut up, Spidey! Razor got the best day of her life!" Wade watched me clutched my sides in laughing too much.

"A fuck! Meh sides!" Wiping a tear from my eyes and I calmed down before turning towards Wade. "We ain't gonna do that again. Especially you, Wade."

Then, we're off. Wade pouted along the way and we got inside the tower in time before they closed the garage for curfew but we manage to get inside.

* * *

Once we arrive at the main floor, we were greeted by everyone and Silver gave me a letter that was atrached on his mouth before I opened it and read it in my own risk.

I facepalmed in frustration before stomping towards my way to the guest rooms and shut the doors behind me.

"What the hell you guys were thinking about going head on the battle field without my instructions?!"

Murmurs of voices could be heard behind the door but one of the voices spoke in a clear voice as everyone could hear their kid panting in anger.

"It was Sting's idea on taking care of that 'Jackie'. He said he would end his life through suffering." Tough said trying to say the truth.

"HEY! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!"

Seems like Sting got caught by Razor herself before they could hear crashing of glass and multiple yowls erupting behind the door.

Then silence.

The door bursted open and I rushed out of the room with tears rushing out of my eyes before quickly entering my own room and shutting it behind me.

With instinct, everyone piled the guest rooms to see a bloodied Sting on the floor, Tough holding one of his baseball bats towards the windows, and Doc sighing frustration as the lone scroll settled on the messy bed.

"What the fuck happen?" Clint asked reaching a hand over the opened letter.

The letter writings were smudge by fresh fingerprints of the current sender before they looked over the name of the sender and found it was one of the HYDRA.

HYDRA were threatening their family member on giving up Jackie before they will control their secret weapon on destroying the Avengers and ruling the world.

But one thing was sure.

They wanted a trade.

A trade of exchanging the lives of many civilians to the lives of their own.

"Has anyone seen Silver?"

Clint dropped the paper before Natasha ran out of the room and went to find Razor as quickly as possible before someone might find out she's gone.