54

(This is Stephen's POV)

We lost the war.

We were outnumbered from their growing numbers.

We couldn't outrun them at all.

Jean won.

Razor lost.

I knew I'm powerless and defenseless against the strong hold of the tightened grips of the Titans as they dragged me and a few others (who tried to escape) into the throne room that Jean have overthrowed T'Challa and proclaimed the throne as hers.

The Avengers were forced to their knees as the Titans gave them dirty duties on working outside like slaves and the Titans have slayed the other escaping prisoners.

I and a few were lucky enough to escape but when I realized that one of us was a traitor and sounded the alarm.

The Titans pushed opened the doors and threw me towards the ground as I coughed up blood and a mutated mutt used his clawed hand to grip my head to look up in force.

"Such a shame for a captain to be here on the ground," the demon she-woman chuckled darkly as a golden robe draped over her pale porcelain skin and a golden crown sitting ontop of her head. "Bowing to my feet and tried to escape."

Jean took everything in the palace as her own and have taken everyone as her own slaves as the Wakandan warriors suffered the consequences on not following her was death.

"Release everyone, Jean!" I growled in anger. "What if I don't want to, Captain? What will you do?" She hissed.

I gritted my teeth and spat at her direction.

"I'll crush that fucking bitchface of yours for killing my Princess!!!!"

This angered her.

"Throw this fool into the dungeon and punish him severely until he cannot walk anymore!!!"

That got my attention and I tried to get away from the death grip of the Titans but failed.

* * *

Jean sat on her throne very comfortable as her slaves (the Wakandan people) worked restlessly day and night with their supply of food and water cut short every single day, if they go against the wishes of their Queen.

Jiuan was usually by her side as they both take a stroll around her newly refurbished home and watched evilly as the Titans yelled out new orders of the slaves about the construction and weapons made in Vibranium.

"Everyone is working diligently and effectively, my Queen." The mutated scientist reported typing a few codes into his tablet. "Good. I need more slaves on the eastward of the city." She declared as the Titan nodded in submission and begin pushing some exhuasted and tired slaves around going east.

"More slaves, yes," Jiuan typed it down on his tablet before staring at the pained looks of the lemons and Prof. Z. "I still clearly see the painful looks of Professor Z and his henchmen down there. What should be done, my Queen?"

"Extract their memories from being a lemon and make sure they know whom they worked."

"As you wish, my Queen."

Jean looked over the large balcony where she could over look the working tower of her image and smirked over herself for declaring her place successfully.

No one can replace the new ruler of the world!

* * *

"They did a damn good number on you, kid,"