45

Recap:

"The Tribal Markings were only earned by the time one of the Royal Family will defeat the Minatour that lives in the Forest of Death," he paused, still watching their changed expressions before continuoed on, "Two siblings have accepted the challenge with determination and one of them have succeeded on killing the Minatour and earned the Tribal Markings in return."

Rod interverned before the male could continue on.

"Who among them have succeeded on killing the Minatour?"

Kitsune turned away the question as Atsume replied, "Our Mistress. Razor have killed the Minatour."

"What the fuck?"

(Back to the story...)

* * *

After hearing the shocking news, everyone were silent before they heard a groan of pain indicating that Razor is awake and she slowly sat up with the help of Rod and Riley before scanning her surroundings and let out a scoff.

"What happened after I passed out?" She asked everyone but her sharp eyes were directed towards her two wolves standing. "You were unconcious after Shadow Wolf difused himself into your soul and left you to rest, Mistress." Kitsune replied with his voice as smooth as ice.

A sharp jab of pain reached to her brain as she let out a hiss and grabbed ahold of her head before Finn gave her a small tablet of medicine and a glass of water.

Without any complain, she took the pill and swallowed it with cool water before making a face upon tasting the bitterness of the medicine.

"When you were just merely awake," Atsume started the conversation before glaring at Kitsune who wants to silence him but failed. "This fool wants to say about the knowledge about your Tribal Markings, Mistress."

A small gasp escaped from her mouth before growling at Kitsune and scolded him, "Kitsune! I thought the Elders and I would expected something better about this topic rather than blabbering it towards our friends!"

Kitsune shaked his head before smacking his brother at the cheek and morphed himself back into a wolf form; thus, growling at him as well.

"The Elders were wrong, Mistress," he insisted before snarling at Atsume who wants to speak but Ivan and Rod shot him a look, "The Elders of the Clan only wanted the knowledge of the Tribal Markings away from the knowledge of evil. They sent me to spread the world for whom I ever meet along the way and how curious the person about the Markings before telling them the tale."

Everyone were extremely quiet before the silver jet jerked to the side by a violent force and Siddeley struggled to regain controls over the cockpit before he swerved the jet around.

"We got some unwanted guests!" Siddeley cried out after seeing the intruder alarms went off. "Professor Z found us along with a few aircraft monsters!" Holley shrieked after seeing a bird-like monster flew ahead of us and bit a chunk off from the left wing.

"Not to mention, birds as big as statues are trying to put this plane in a major crash!"

"Everyone!" Finn called to gain their attention. "Move to the weapons room and grab most of the weapons you needed to shoot those motherfucking birds out of the sky!"

Almost everyone obeyed his command before running towards the weapons room of the silver jet and they all piled inside, just before the jet jerked to the other side by another forceful shove from the bird.