20

Four weeks after I was rescued and taken into the SHIELD for monitoring and training, Nick finally signed the contract on letting the Avengers take good care of me with the help of my friends before Wanda discovering that I can talk through telepath and told everyone about her discovery.

Now, I was hogging myself inside my newly made bed that Uncle Tony got me and snuggled into the covers before my door opened to reveal Uncle Thor in his usual Asgard clothing.

He wore a smile as he gaved my daily rations on raw meat and human food (consist of deers, squirrels, rabbits, fish and other human essentials of vitamins) that I needed to grow and functioned properly.

"Are you still in your covers again, Wolf of Razor?" He bellowed, wearing a sly grin. "I wanted to sleep more further if you don't mind, Uncle Thor." I replied, snuggling further into the covers.

Thor laughed heartedly, "Oh, you and your lazy attitude! Now, come out and eat your food before I, God of Thunder, will make those covers disappear using my Mjöln!"

I poked head out in shock before lazily got out of the covers and stretched like a cat.

"Your no fun, Uncle Thor."

He just gave out another heartedly laugh before putting the bowl of my favorite cravings and watched me eat my food in silence.

After a few minutes, I was able to finish my bowl and begin licking my lips in satisfaction before Uncle Thor led me out of the room with my empty bowl in hand and I was met by everyone giving me weird looks.

I growled in annoyance when they gave me annoying stares but Uncle Thor gave them a stern glare before leading me back into the main living room and told me that the others went out into missions.

"No wonder." I growled, earning a gentle smile from Uncle Thor. "Yes, but you can spend time with Mr. Fury because my mission will be set on the City of New York." Thor replied, putting away the bowl into the washrack.

I nodded in response before shrinking myself into a small dragon and both of us went into different ways.

* * *

"Nick, we got a small package just for you." Agent Hill called over the intercom.

Nick looked shocked as the small package was delivered into his office and stayed there before the agent, that delivered the package, left before the one eyed man made his way towards the package and examined it.

What he didn't know is that I was inside the small package in my small dragon form with a sly smirk playing at my lips.

With hesitation, Nick carefully removed the neatly tied ribbon on the box before carefully opened the lid which was the que for me to flew out and I fly out of the box, hearing him shriek in response.

I was flying in mid-air and laughed upon seeing him holding his chest with a good hand in shock before taking a breather.

"Razor?! What-----"

"Before you asked what happened, Wade was the one planned this on scaring before he go into his lone mission with William and he was the one who also send the package over." I said, perching on the coat rack watching him earned a slight annoyed look on his face.

"Why would he, I mean, you scare me?!" Nick corrected himself.

I hissed upon smelling his anger, "I got bored."

Nick looked at me with a dumbfounded look before shaking his head and continue on working at his desk, signing papers or reading the latest reports from missions that the other agents went and came.