8

As Razor gave a tour around for Jackie, she didn't know about what will happen next if she let her guard down because Jackie have planned out on kidnapping Razor and get out of this place without detection from the Avengers.

So, when the duo reached the break room, Jackie put down the pile of papers (that was on his arms all day of the tour) on the nearest table before slapping a hanky over her mouth and put her in a deathlike grip.

Razor started to struggle under his hold but grew weaker as if her strength was taken away and with the last ounce of strength she have, she accidently activated the alarm before she finally went limp into Jackie's hold.

Beep! Beep! Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! Beep! Beep!

With a startled yelp, Jackie quickly carried her away in bridal style and dashed off towards the basement, where he was stopped by Silver in his wolf form growling.

"Whoa, easy pal." The young man cooed as Silver snarled and slowly took a step forward as Jackie took a step bavkward. "I ain't gonna hurt ya."

"Unless you don't want to get a wrestle for kidnapping my daughter."

Jackie turned and saw the Avengers before he was kicked at the side, making him drop the unconcious body of Razor but Spider-Man slide under his feet and took her in his arms before swinging back towards the group.

As the opponent was immobolized by Anna and Widow, Captain America sprinted his way towards Peter as he set Razor down and joined the two on distracting the fishy opponent.

Cap checked his daughter's pulse before finding it weak and stable. "Your safe now." He whispered to her ear as Silver nudged him towards the fighting scene. Cap nodded before helping his team weakening the opponent as Silver gave out an occasional snarl and growl if Jackie tried to close to his mistress.

After a few minutes, Tough gave him a hard punch at the lower jaw before Jackie stumbled a few steps and finally backed up against the wall as a large curved blade implanted on his arm, causing him to cry out in pain.

Everyone looked at the large curved blade and found Razor holding the staff before watching her silently let out a low growl.

"Well, it ain't Jackie Junior? I hadn't seen ya in a few years after ya killed mah relatives!"

Filled with rage, Razor swung her scythe around as Jackie dodged and avoided the curved blade on slicing his flesh before he begin attacking Razor with his Swiss Army knife with a crazed look, making her to snap out of her trance and got a huge gash on the arm.

Stumbling a few steps back, Razor watched him threw his head back and gave out a crazed laugh before Anna forcely punched him across the room, causing him to land at the wall; unconcious.

Cap rushed towards her side as Razor started to feel light-headed and Bucky doubled check if the opponent is truly unconcious or just faking it.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked as his daughter leaned against his broad chest after putting away her weapon. "Just dizzy and all, but I'm fine." Razor quietly replied as she tried to shake off the dizziness from her exhuasted mind.

Cap gave her a kiss on the forehead, "You got me worried about when you didn't return for training."

"I'm fine, dad," She assured him again. "I've been through this situation many years ago." Cap chuckled at her blunt tone before carrying her towards Bruce and watched the others take care of Jackie.

"Put Jackie in custody for now," Cap said as the guards nodded and take Jackie away. "Mr. Fury will handle him."

* * *