31

As Stephen marched his way up to the stairs as he tried to follow his girlfriend before he stopped and strained his ears to hear everything out.

There. A faint sound of crying around the corner of the rooms.

Any room, Stephen thought listening much further. She could be there, looking for my comfort and love.

The blonde male didn't hesitate but followed the faint sound of crying and turned around the corner to find a room with its door ajar before he looked inside.

Now, the sound become much clearer and louder.

Stephen entered the room and take a look around until he found Razor huddled in a tight ball at the darkest corner of the room and he cautiously crept closer with silent steps, for he was afraid that he might scared the crap out of her.

"Razor?"

The sound made Razor looked up and turned her furry head at the direction where Stephen was standing until she let out a small whine.

Her ears were droopy, eyes brimmed with tear, lips quivering from crying, and she exhaled and inhaled in ragged breathes.

"Hey," he said taking a seat infront of her. "What's wrong?"

Razor didn't respond but quickly climbed on his lap and nestled her head on his arm as Stephen let out a soft sigh before running his right hand on her stormy grey fur.

"What's the matter?"

Razor let out a small whine, "I don't want my family to see me in this form and I hate to see them blaming over me that I nearly killed Uncle Tony for just a simple object that I cannot control."

Stephen sighed as he kissed ontop of her nose, "I know. But its the right thing that your Uncle would do."

"Who's side are you on!?" Razor whined loudly enough for him to let out a yelp as she nibbled on his thumb. "Me or Uncle Tony!?"

Stephen opened his mouth and begin sucking his bloodied thumb before replying in a rush, "You, of course! I mean, I'm not taking sides on your Uncle! I was just saying that he is a total bastard and all!"

With a huff, she retorted.

"He is a fucking bastard and you should know that by now."

Stephen let out a small chuckle on what Razor just said but didn't reply back as he smoothened out her stormy grey fur with his gentle right hand.

Silence endeveloped them comfortably as they begin to enjoy each other's company until the alarm blared loudly enough to shake the whole building.

This startled the cuddling duo.

Stephen quickly made a move as he picked up Razor carefully before exiting the room they were in and ran faster towards the Avengers were at.

"I can run, you know." Razor said as Stephen quickly dodged any obstacles that was lying on their paths. "I know that, but I don't want you to waste your energy. I want you to conserve it." He said patting her head.

Razor just let out a scoff until they both reached the command room and find everyone gathering around the huge computer screen.

A familiar face had appeared at the huge computer screen with a huge maniac grin and a long dead scar aligned across his left eye, causing it only to be a dead pale pupil.

Razor let out a small, raspy growl as Stephen put her down and asked everyone who the hell was that man before Silver approached his growling Mistress.