13

The next day, we found the other Avengers waiting for our return last night at the park and we finally made a deal on getting things straight but thanks to Wade; it did came out of hand.

"God dammit Wade! For Pete's sake, we are not going to befriend those fuckers!"

That was the 100th time that Rhodey yelled at the direction of his face but the red merc ignored him and begin asking questions on when I came back, which I told him last night and he was technically not happy when I told him that.

I wasn't really amused about our new home at all because we were stuck inside my mansion after telling the Hamada brothers about the incident last night and we were recommended to stay here without causing any trouble.

But, Wade started to do something stupid and that would be pranking Tadashi.

Trust me, I tried that once. I pranked Tadashi, with the special help of Hiro, once and the result I got a bear hug from a sweaty body of Tadashi before he dozed off, causing Hiro and the others to pry him off me.

Disgusting. I thought cringing the moment that I would remember that again. What's so disgusting, child? Atusme asked after he heard my thought, again.

Just the old memory on pranking Tadashi, Atsu-san.

He chuckled at his new nickname, I can tell because me and Kit-chan can hear your thoughts.

Stahp reading or hearing my thoughts.

Look who's keep thinking about it. Kitsune laughed lightly, clearly amused.

I grumbled a few death threats towards the both before hearing Tadashi yelled and begin whacking Wade using his baseball bat blindly. Wade screeched for help but no one dared to get close on the two of them until the older Hamada struck him where the sun does not shine.

Wade, on the other hand, doubled over in pain and Tadashi struck him at the head before stomping out of th room with a angry scowl on his face.

I laughed lightly at them before Tadashi turned his heel and got a goofy grin on his face, which made Hiro got the idea and looked at me with a 'run' look.

"Tadashi, I know what you're thinking! Don't you dare take another step!" Hiro warned watching his older brother put away the baseball bat and readied himself to pounce at us. "Don't you dare!"

Finally realizing the situation unfold infront of me, I quickly got to my feet and pretended to walk away until Tadashi pounced on Hiro. But Hiro and I were fast enough to dodge his pounce and ran out of the room before Tadashi could got up but he gave chase.

We were screaming our heads off as the older Hamada was grinning behind us as he gave chase and I finally found an opening at the gallery room, where all of my paintings were.

Grabbing Hiro's hand, I threw him inside before I went in and locked the door behind me. Tadashi skidded to a stop and tried to open the gallery room door by turning the doorknob but realized it was locked before he smirked and looked at us.

"Great chase out there." Tadashi complimented panting from lack of air. "Says the one who doesn't like people or kids causing any trouble in her mansion!" Hiro retorted causing me to chuckle. "Look who's talking about the sincere look on realizing about what happened earlier." I protested causing Hiro to shut his mouth and hearing Tadashi's laugh behind the door.

Tadashi sighed, "I've got to make some snacks this afternoon. Care to join me, little bro?"

Hiro thought for a moment, "Maybe. But promise me, you won't chase me around only Razor."