10

Recap:

"I want to confess something."

"What about it?"

I sighed before feeling tears filling up the corners of my eyes and threatened to fall.

"My clan's death and everything in it."

* * *

Bucky watched his daughter let the tears fall from her eyes and begin pulling her into a hug before the door opened to see Steve with Natasha holding a large FirstAid kit in hand entered the room.

"We heard Razor crying," Nat said closing the door behind her. "I need to see where Silver is." Without another word, Silver crawled out on where he was and limped his way towards Natasha before plopping to his side, as Nat examined and begin patching up his wounds.

"I'm sorry that I didn't told you that I escaped and stole something from the HYDRA without telling you!" Razor cried as Bucky rubbed circles on her back for comfort.

"We know already, sweetie," Steve comforted her as he joined the hug. "We also know what happened earlier with the wolves." This made Silver squirm under the soft glare from Bucky but he whined out loud when Nat accidently pressed a tender wound on his neck.

"You also know that I stole something from the facility?"

Steve nodded.

Im return, Razor let out a shaky sighed before opening her drawer and grabbed the file out of the drawer. She placed it on her lap and looked at the three grownups before her.

"This file leads me into something about what happened to my clan and why that man destroyed everything."

She opened the file and scanned through the papers before finding a specific file that tells about a tale of a man named Hidan and he was immortal.

Razor gave the opened file towards her two dads and Nat looked over before they read the file of the man with silent eyes and Silver slowly made his way towards the shadowed room, where Mewtwo watched from the sidelines.

"Hidan," Bucky thought for a second. "I've heard many tales about this man." Both Steve and Nat looked at him with suspiscion (comment below on how to spell it).

"He was the mastermind behind the murder of T'Challa's father and might be the mastermind behind the killing of your clan."

Razor begin wiping away her tears as everyone tried to figure out why Hidan was the mastermind behind the death of her clan.

Then, the door was forcely opened by Tony and Silver let out a malicious snarl where he stand up from his resting spot before the others looked at him and Razor. Slowly but surely, a weird force made the door moved on its own and closed with a soft thud.

Everyone jumped when the door closed on its own before Razor sniffled and begin wiping away a few tears with her sleeve.

"What the hell-?!"

Mewtwo showed himself before Sam could asked the complete questionated curse and looked at me with concern before hovering behind me.

You better watch your tongue before I will rip it out off your mouth, Mewtwo warned deadly as Sam and Tony paled in the spot which they were the ones I learned to speak on cursing. This is better than watching other snot-nosed brats playing at the sand.

Razor chuckled softly at his remark before Steve started giving out rules about cursing infront of Mewtwo but Silver interrupted him, saying, "Our mistress can curse in different languages if it is necessery and Mewtwo doesn't mind at all."