Breakfast Anyone?

"Mom!" Henry whispered as he shook Emma, trying to wake her up. It was 3 am and she was sound asleep. She groaned, "Huh!" She kept her face in her pillow. "Mom, wake up! I was trying to sleep and then dad kicked me out of bed, literally. Can I sleep with you?" "Hmm? Sure kid, whatever. Just let me sleep." She moaned. He hopped in bed next to her and went to sleep. An hour passed and Henry began snoring and he was a bad sleeper. He kept slapping Emma in the face and kicking her. When morning came, Henry's head was at the foot of the bed and his feet were on Emma. She woke up, semi-startled, "What the-?" She moved her son off her and went downstairs for some coffee. "Good morning Emma, get a good night's sleep?" Cora greeted her. She sat down at the table, still groggy, "Not. At. All. That kid sleeps horrible. Next time I'm sending him in there to sleep with you and Regina!" Cora laughed, "Oh no dear. We're good." Regina came down, "Morning mother, morning Emma." "Morning dear, would you two like some breakfast?" Cora asked, preparing to cook something. "Morning Regina, and sure Cora." Regina smiled, "I'd love some pancakes." Cora stared at her daughter, "Pancakes? What are these pan cakes? Never mind, I'll just fix you the breakfast I used to make you. Now, how does this big metal box work?" "You mean the stove, mother?" "Looks like a big furnace to me, but I guess that's what you call it." "You know what mother, why don't you just use magic to fix us some breakfast? It's okay to use it right now." Cora was excited, "Perfect!"

She waved her hand and there was a big buffet of breakfast, enough to feed everyone in the house. "Excellent." Regina smiled as she grabbed a plate of food and Emma did the same. "I'll go let everyone else know breakfast is ready." Cora cheered as she went upstairs. She knocked on Snow and Charming's door, "Sleepy heads, breakfast is ready." She opened the door to find no one there. "Hmm.." She went and knocked on Hook and Neal's door, "Gentlemen, breakfast is downstairs." The men moaned and eventually got up. Cora went back downstairs with Hook and Neal following. "Food!" Hook yelled, grabbing a plate. Neal shook his head and did the same. "Mom, where's Rumple and Belle?" Cora grinned, "Upstairs I guess. I didn't knock on their door." "Why?" Regina asked. "I honestly don't know. They'll eventually wake up. Oh! Emma, your parents weren't in their room." "What? Really? Wonder where they went." Snow and Charming walked in the house, smiling and glowing. "And just where have you two been?" Emma asked in a sharp tone. Snow laughed, "Oh we were out all night. Just enjoying each other's company." "I think she wants to hear about tacos." David shot a look at Emma. "No! Please, no! C'mon guys, we're eating breakfast, don't kill my appetite." "Good, don't badger us, we're the parents, remember?" David snared but it wasn't too harsh. By the way, if you don't get the "tacos" reference, where have you been?! Cora jumped, "What was that?" "The author," Snow smiled, "She's trying to be funny, talking about the taco reference." Cora nodded, "Ah. Now it all makes sense. Anyways, Snow and David, sit, enjoy the breakfast I made." They both sat down and joined everyone. Henry came downstairs yawning, "I slept like a baby last night!" Emma cut her eyes at Henry, "I bet you did, seeing as how I felt like I was sleeping with a kick boxer last night." "Well love, you're always welcome in my bed." Hook winked. Emma threw some egg at him. "No need to be rude, could've just said no, you know?" "Yeah but I think that was more entertaining." Everyone except Hook was laughing.

"Very funny lass. I'll have my revenge soon enough." Hook promised. "Oooh! I'm shaking in my slippers Hook." Emma ignored him and continued eating her breakfast. Rumple and Belle came down to see everyone eating, "Why the hell didn't anyone wake us up?" Rumple was ticked off. "Oh, Sorry about that Rumple, was pre-occupied. I meant to knock on your door." Cora lied and Rumple motioned towards her but Belle grabbed his arm, "It's okay, let's just eat." They sat down like the dysfunctional family they were and ate breakfast. "Did she just call is dysfunctional?" Snow asked. "Yes, I did." The author answered. "Well if we are, this is your idea!" She yelled. Moving on, once everyone was done David stood up, "I have some wonderful news. There's going to be a new addition to the family." Everyone groaned, "No! Please, God, author, someone help?" Emma yelled. "We do NOT have room for a baby in this house, especially another Charming one." "Hey!" Emma and Henry said. "Who said anything about a baby?" Snow asked. "He's talking about pet fish." "Oh!" Everyone was relieved. "Well that, we can all enjoy." Cora said, clearing the table. "So what do you guys want to do today?" Henry asked, eagerly wanting to have fun. "Well, it is Saturday. Maybe we can leave Storybrooke for awhile, what do you guys think?" Emma scanned the room for answers, everyone shrugged, they didn't mind because they didn't have anything else to do and whatever the author wanted them to do, they did. "Can we go to the beach? I desperately want to swim." Regina asked. "I can make that happen dear." Cora said and right then Regina disappeared. Everyone's eyes got big, "Cora, where's Regina?" Snow nervously asked. "Swimming." She answered with a smile. "Where?" Henry asked. "Antarctica."

Henry slapped his forehead with his hand and it slid down his face, "Grandma, please bring her back." "Fine. But she asked for it." Regina appeared back in her seat, soaking wet and cold, "M-m-mother, why would you send me to that FREEZING COLD PLACE!?" She screamed. "You said you wanted to swim. Just giving you what you wish for my dear." "Yes but you couldn't have sent me to the Bahamas or somewhere that didn't have ICE?" Cora rolled her eyes, "Ungrateful." "Okaaay...Let's go pack for the beach, then go grab some food at the grocery store." Snow instructed and everyone went and got cleaned up and put on their beach clothes. Emma passed by Hook, Henry and Neal's room, the door was open, she looked at Hook in his normal clothes, "Is THAT what you're wearing to the beach?" Hook looked at himself in the mirror, "What's wrong with what I have on?" "Well, I know we're going to the beach but you don't have to be dressed like a pirate. Put some swim trunks on and a t-shirt. They are more comfortable, especially since it's hot." "Thanks Lass." Hook nodded as he closed the door to change. "Crazy pirate." Emma mumbled under her breath as she walked downstairs. Henry, Regina and Cora were sitting on the couch waiting for everyone else. "Got your stuff loaded in the car?" Emma asked as she walked to the door. "Would we be sitting here if we didn't?" Regina snapped. Emma started to say something but she just kept it to herself and went to put her stuff in the car.