She's Just Rebellious

"Fiona if you step one foot out that door dressed like that, you'll be sorry!" Regina yelled as she made breakfast. "But mom!!! I'm 16, I should be able to wear what I want!" Fiona crossed her arms and huffed. Regina chuckled, "Dear, I bought you those clothes. Therefore I tell you what to wear and how to wear it. And young lady, you will NOT be walking out of this house with that on as long as there is breath in my body!" Fiona sat down at the table, "That can be arranged..." She mumbled. Regina walked over to her and sat the plate down, "What was that dear?" She asked, holding her hand out, signaling Fiona had a few seconds to do what she was told before she would be frozen as a form of punishment. "I said I'm gonna go change!" Fiona said as she stared at her mother and smiled sarcastically. Regina smiled, "Good. That's what I thought you said." Emma was walking downstairs when Fiona walked past her grumbling and stomping. "What's all that about?" Emma asked as she grabbed a cup of coffee. "You didn't see what she had on?" Emma looked back at the stairs, "Pajamas right?" Regina scoffed, "Yeah no, try her outfit for school." Emma raised her eyebrow, "Those short ass shorts? Oh no. It's beginning....her teenage phase. Maybe my mom can talk to her..." "Right because the sweet little Snow White can tame an attitude filled teen. You're funny. No, her fathers need to have a chat with Miss I'm Gonna Do What I Want." Emma sighed, "Yeah, you're probably right. I'll go let the guys know." She said before going upstairs. Fiona was in her room, standing in front of her closet, "Mean, grouchy, evil panda. Maybe if I give her some bamboo she'll leave me alone. I seriously have NOTHING TO WEAR!" She growled. Hook and Neal knocked on her door before opening it, "Munchkin?" Neal said. She turned toward the door and sighed, "You guys can come in." Hook walked in first and Neal came in behind, "We heard there was a wardrobe mishap. What's the problem?" "Yeah, mom 'Gina doesn't think this is appropriate to wear out the house. Don't you think I look cute daddies? I'm supposed to meet my friend Michael at the bus stop." She batted her eyes and they looked at each other before sighing, "Well princess, pajamas aren't really meant to be worn out the house." She raised her eyebrow, "Daddy Hook these aren't pajamas." Hook's eyes widened and Neal stood in shock, "Oh hell no. You are never in your life stepping out the house looking like this. I will KILL any little lad who thinks he can charm my daughter. No. Change now. End of story." Neal nodded, "I'm afraid I agree with Hook munchkin, this isn't appropriate. And if you don't change, you won't be meeting you're friend today. You'll stay in your room, and if you piss you mother off even more, she's going to freeze you. You know how much you hate that so I'd just do what I was told."

Fiona gave her fathers one last glance with her puppy dog eyes, hoping it would change their minds but they weren't budging. "Okay! I'll change." The guys smiled, "That's our girl." They left her room and she sighed as she paced her room, deep in thought. Then she got an idea and an devilish smirk spread across her face, "She wants to tell me what to wear...okay." She reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out a pair of scissor, making her way to Regina and Cora's room. Cora was on her laptop reading SwanQueen fan fiction. "This is so cute, even though it won't become canon, I'll board the ship anyway." She said before noticing her granddaughter. "Oh hello dear. What are you doing with those scissors?" Cora asked as she closed her laptop. Fiona still had that smirk on her face and this crazed look in her eye when she went into her mother's closet and began cutting holes into every piece of Regina's clothing. Cora stood wide eyed and her mouth agape, "Your mother is going to KILL YOU CHILD! No seriously, I am now concerned with your safety. Do you understand what you've just done?!" She raised an eyebrow to the child as she grabbed her by the arm. Fiona broke her grip and went toward her mother's purse and grabbed the credit card that was neatly stored in her bill folder. "She asked for this." Was all Fiona muttered as she walked out the room. "Oh I'm not staying around to see this blood bath." And with that, Cora vanished to the library where it would be peaceful. Although she figured she would probably still hear Regina's screaming once she saw what the child had done. Fiona shoved the card in her back pocket and made her way to Emma's room. She had something different in store for her. With a wave of her hand, all Emma's jeans, t-shirts, and boots disappeared, being replaced by sundresses, sandals, skirts, flats, and blouses. Fiona, proud of her handy work, smiled as she changed her outfit and made her way downstairs. Emma and Regina noticed the smile on her face but shrugged it off. "So is that all you wanted from the store?" Regina asked as she grabbed the list from Emma. She nodded, "That should be all I need. Hopefully this will cheer our little teen up." Regina's face was unamused, "Yeah. She better drop the attitude before she regrets it. Anyway, I'll go grab my purse and head to the store." Regina began walking upstairs, "I'll go too. Just let me put on my shoes." Emma said as she ran into her room. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CLOSET!?! WHO DID THIS?! I DON'T FIND THIS FUNNY AT ALL!" Emma yelled at the top of her lungs, causing Snow and Charming to run to her aid. "What happened?!" Snow asked as she scanned the room for any sign of what may be wrong. "Someone got rid of all my clothes and replaced them with all this....frilly CRAP! My boots! My jeans!" Emma fell to her knees and quietly sobbed over her missing clothes. Snow and Charming looked at each other and sniggled, "Maybe you should try wearing flats sometime. You might actually like them." Snow softly said, trying to comfort her daughter but Emma just rolled into the fetal position and rocked herself back and forth. Then there was a loud, haunting scream as if someone were being murdered. The guys ran toward it to find Regina standing completely motionless, holding her shredded clothing. Her face was blank, "Welp, Regina just found out." Cora said as she continued reading fan fiction on the computer at the library. "I can't believe they have a sex toy drawer!" Cora laughed. Hook took caution as he slowly walked over to Regina, "Regina?" He waved his hand across her face to see if she would react but nothing. He gently shook her and she finally snapped out of it. Her eyes began to turn red as she filled with rage, "Who the hell shredded all my damn clothes?! Henry!!! Get your butt in here NOW!" Everyone looked at each other, fearing what would happen next. Henry quickly got up from the couch and ran to where his mother was, he knew that tone and it was serious. "Yeah mom?" She walked toward him, "I'm going to ask you once, and once only. If you lie to me son, this won't end well so I advise you to tell the truth. Did you shred all my clothes and change Emma's wardrobe?" Henry looked at everyone with confusion on his face, "No, of course not. That must've been what Fiona was mumbling about when she left." Emma turned Henry toward her, "Where's your sister?!" Still confused, he shrugged, "Shopping?" Regina grabbed her purse as she threw tathered clothing on the floor and began frantically searching through it, "She took my credit card! Emma, let's go! NOW!" They both darted out the door and drove around town looking for Fiona, who was soon going to regret her choices.