Adventures In Slumberland

As Cora enjoyed the peaceful house to herself, the entire family, in their dreams, were transported to a world made up of the old woman's favorite fanfic. They all appeared next to each other, Snow, Charming, Neal, Hook, Fiona, Henry, Emma and Regina. Rumple and Belle were off having a second honeymoon so they were lucky. Regina glanced at the family before seeing her counterpart walking hand in hand with Emma. "What in the hell?" She turned to face her Emma who just shrugged, "Come one, like I really know what's going on." Emma said. Gina and Em kept walking when they saw familiar faces, "Wha- How? MOTHER!!" Gina yelled as Em stood wide-eyed. "Holy shit. What are you guys doing here?" Emma and Regina stared at themselves as they were still holding hands. "Did my mother bring you all here?" Regina shook her head, "I'm afraid my mother brought us here. Actually, this is really a dream but she's making this ridiculous fanfiction she's reading, come to life." Gina nodded, "I completely understand dear. Why don't you and Emma come with us and grab a bite to eat. Snow, Charming and Henry can go find themselves. Wait. Who's the young girl?" Gina pointed to Fiona. Fiona smiled, "Their daughter." Cora appeared from behind a building, "Finally a grandchild!! Now why did they have a baby and you two didn't?!" Gina glared at her mother, "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation as to what's going on." Emma and Regina nodded in unison, "We can discuss it over coffee. Why don't you guys go with Cora and find your counterparts. Meet us at Granny's in two hours and we'll try and find a way out of here." Everyone went with Cora while Emma and Regina stayed with Em and Gina. "So by the looks of the ring on your fingers and the fact that you two are holding hands, I'd say you were married." Emma said. They nodded, "And very happy." Gina smiled and Em gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Okay! We get it...Let's go get that coffee. Please." Regina said as she quickly began walking to Granny's. They found a booth and sat down, "So tell us about the young girl that was with you, your daughter right?" Em asked as she sipped her hot chocolate. "Basically someone left her on our doorstep saying that our family needed to raise her. So Regina and I are her mothers while Hook and Neal are her fathers. Snow, Charming, Belle, Rumple and Cora are her grandparents. Oh, we all live under one roof." Emma answered herself. Em raised an eyebrow, "You all can actually stand to live with each other? Doesn't your Snow talk to animals all the damn time?" Regina laughed, "Oh hell no. We're all very normal actually. Emma, Henry, Fiona, Hook and my mother like to cause trouble occasionally but nothing the Charmings and I can't handle. Timeouts here and there usually do it." Em smirked, "So you get in trouble too, huh?" Emma nodded with a blush. "I'm telling you, the punishment sex is amazing." She whispered to Emma but her wife heard her and she smacked her in the arm. "Ow! See what I mean?" Em winked and Emma laughed as she shook her head. Gina rolled her eyes, "So what's you guy's love life like?" Regina's eyes widened, "We don't have a love life, at least not with each other." Emma spit out her drink as she almost choked, "Oh my gosh! Um...Check! Check please!" Gina laughed, "Dear calm down. I figured you two weren't together. It's okay. Different realms, different outcomes. So are you two dating anyone?" Em studied her counterpart's face, "You're interested in Hook aren't you? Wait no! You're stuck in a love square! Oh man Emma! Come on! You gotta pick someone sooner or later." Regina turned to Emma, "Wait a square? Who is the other person besides Hook and Neal?" Gina and Em smirked, "Yeah, who is the other person?" Suddenly Cora appeared from the back, "MY SHIP SAILS IN OTHER REALMS AS WELL!! This is a glorious day for the SwanQueen armada." Gina turned around, "Mother please! You're supposed to be taking care of our guests." Cora's eyes widened, "Oh shit you're right! I left normal Snow with White Chocolate. I better go!" And as quickly as she appeared, she disappeared.

"Is it true Emma?" Regina tapped Emma on the shoulder. Emma raised her eyebrow and secretly made a ice-water balloon appear in her hand, that she was holding under the table, "Regina. If I wanted to be with you, I would've had you spread across the table ages ago. I know there's sexual tension between us from time to time but I'm not thinking about being with anyone. I just want to raise our daughter and son for right now and whatever love that blossoms, I'll act upon it. Until then, I'm happy with what I have right now, friendships with you guys." Regina smiled in relief and just as she was about to speak, Emma threw the ice cold water balloon at her and ran off. "ANTARCTICA!! EMMA YOU ARE DEAD!!" Em and Gina watched as Regina chased Emma outside, "They are so cute." Gina said. Em wrapped her arm around her beautiful wife, "We are cute, huh? Maybe later on they'll get together and find out what they are missing." Emma was running as fast as she could when she ran into her family. Regina finally caught up and hit Emma upside the head before she saw what Emma was staring at. "Uh, loves...What in the bloody hell is going on?" Hook said as he walked up to them. White Chocolate Snow and our Snow were fighting while both the Henrys were laughing as both Charmings tried to break them up. "Stop making me seem like a crazy bitch! I talk to animals when necessary! And I do not dress them up in clothes! The hell is wrong with you?!" Snow yelled as slapped White Chocolate. Everyone gasped, "Mom!!!" Emma yelled and the two stopped fighting. Snow and Charming walked over to where their daughter was, "Can we get the hell out of here now? Please!" They all gathered in a circle, "Okay. I'm gonna try and wake up first and then I'll wake you all up next." Regina said and everyone nodded. She closed her eyes and yelled, "Mother is kissing Gold!!" And she started to disappear, which means she was waking up. Her eyes fluttered open, only for her to discover she was on the kitchen floor. She stood up holding her head, "Oh man. Mother!" She yelled and Cora turned around wide eyed, "Oh shit. You're back. How was your sleep dear?" Cora smirked. Regina glared at her mother, "You should know, you read that damn fan fiction. Help me wake everyone up, will you?" Regina crouched next to Emma and moaned in her ear, Emma quickly opened her eyes and heard Regina laughing. "Very uncool panda. Very uncool." Emma got up and started helping wake everyone up, "Make me hurt you Emma. Don't think I won't. Technically I'm still your grandmother and I will use that power to the fullest." She smirked. Emma shook her head, "Don't remind me." She crouched down next to her sleeping parents, "God, even when they sleep they are still cuddling. That's not normal. Anyways. THE WALKING DEAD!!!!" She yelled and her parents jumped up, "Zombies!! Protect the candy! Wait what?" Snow yelled before realizing what was happening. Emma doubled over in laughter.

Cora sat next to Henry and Fiona, with a smirk plastered on her face she screamed, "YOUR MOTHERS ARE KISSING!" They both woke up so startled that they fell off the couch. Cora yelled so loud the Hook and Neal woke up as well. "Did I hear someone say kiss?" Hook winked at Emma. "Not now Pirate. We're running late on getting ready for Thanksgiving, thanks to someone!" She shot a look at Cora, who just shrugged in return, "I needed you all to picture it the way I saw it." Regina started pulling out pots and pans, "Yes, well while all that is nice, mother, that life isn't ours. It's different here and you need to understand that. All daydreaming to the side, we need to get the thanksgiving meal ready, please go wash your hands so you can help." The old woman obeyed, Snow and Neal went in the kitchen to help Regina. Fiona and Henry went with Emma, Hook and Charming to the store to pick up last minute items. Emma drove and of course Hook called shotgun. "Oh how I love riding up front, I feel like a young lad again, still sexy though." Emma shook her head as she laughed to herself, "Right. When we get in this store, get exactly what we need and get out. It's going to be a war zone in there so be prepared to fight." The kids nodded with smirks and Charming gripped the bat he brought along, "We're ready for anything." "Aye love, bring it." Hook was polishing his hook. When they pulled up to the store there was a crowd at the entrance, people running around the parking lot fighting over groceries. One lady got beat with a frozen turkey. The family stared in awe as they drove by. "And just think, black friday is so much worse." Emma said as she parked. "Dad, you, Henry and Hook grab the eggs. Fiona and I will grab the flour and sugar. As soon as you grab it, go pay for it and we'll meet back here. Don't wait in the store for us." After they listened to Emma's instructions, they made their way into the store, "Alright ladies, move it or lose it, Captain Hook is here." A bunch of ladies turned around in shock, "Captain Hook? The sexy pirate?" One woman said and once they saw him, there was a ton of screaming as they crowded around him. Emma shook her head, "That'll keep them busy." Charming and Henry ran to the isle with the eggs on them and saw that there was one dozen left but no one around. Henry ran to gran it when Dr. Whale pushed him out of the way. "HEY!" Charming yelled as he swung his bat. Whale glanced at him, "Are you supposed to be a baseball player now?" He nodded, "Yep. Home run bitch!" And he swung and knocked Whale out. Henry stood up, "And it's outta the park ladies and gentlemen. The Charmings win the game!" They laughed and went to go pay for the eggs. Fiona grabbed the flour while Emma drop-kicked the lady who tried to steal the sugar from her. "Suck it!" She yelled as she and Fiona ran off. After paying for everything, grabbing Hook from the crowd of fangirls, and making it home, they all sat down just in time to eat dinner. Rumple and Belle came through the door, "Just in time for dinner I see. Why is there a crowd of women outside the house?" Rumple asked. "They're Hook's fangirls." Charming answered as he cut the turkey. "Let's say what we're thankful for first, then we can dig in." Emma instructed, "I'll go first. I'm thankful for my parents, kids, and my family, which is you guys." Hook smiled, "Well I'm thankful for being able to live in the same house as this beautiful woman, and thankful for being this sexy ." Henry shook his head, "Stop hitting on my mom in front of me. Anyways, I'm thankful for my all of my parents, grandparents, and my magic." Cora ruffled his hair, "Attaboy. I'm thankful for being alive, I saw how the other Cora died, glad I'm not that old hag." Rumple raised his eyebrow, "That'll be on my wish list to Santa then. I'm thankful for the love of my life, Belle." She kissed him, "I'm thankful for you as well." Neal cleared his throat, "I'm thankful for my kids, and everyone who I love's happiness." Snow awed, "Charming and I are thankful for everything that's happened to us. You guys are our family and we love you all." Fiona looked around at everyone, "I'm thankful for being a part of this family. I know I can be a handful but if I had to choose, I wouldn't want any other family." Regina smiled at her kids, "I'm thankful that this chapter is almost over, damn. Now let's eat!" Everyone started passing bowls and plates of food around, chatter filled the air, along with the feeling of love. Family.