Cruise Pt. 2

"You just stay in this room. Don't leave til that stuff wears off." Charming instructed as he and Snow went to find Hook and Neal. "Hook!" Charming yelled as he spotted Hook. They ran over to him, he was flirting with the girl from earlier. "Excuse us." Snow smiled as she grabbed Hook aside. "Do you know who got Emma high?" Hook faked being shocked, "She's high!? No! I wouldn't have the slightest clue." "She keeps talking about some girl." Snow said. "The on she pushed in the pool?" Neal asked walking over to them. "She pushed someone in the pool? Why?" Charming asked. "Yeah. She was jealous. We were looking at her." Hook smirked. "My suggestion, don't worry about finding her because there are so many beautiful women on this ship. And I'm loving it!" Hook said before going back to flirting. "I'll go look after Emma. You two enjoy yourselves." Neal smiled. "Okay. She's in her cabin." Snow smiled and went off with her husband. Neal went to her cabin and walked in to see her staring up at the ceiling. "Emma, you okay?" "It just feels so weird." She laughed. Neal sat next to her and smiled, "You're really feeling this, huh?" She glanced over at him smiling, "Actually it's starting to wear off a bit. Thank God cos my head is spinning." He laughed and they just looked each other, eyes locked. "You know, I always thought your eyes were beautiful." He said, taking her hand. She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. He leaned in and so did she. Hook burst in, "Mates! They're serving free drinks! Let's go!" He yelled then realized he walked in on them trying to kiss and was secretly happy he stopped it. They both blushed and got up and followed Hook, secretly smiling at each other.

After drinks, Emma decided to go check on Henry. "Hey kid, wake up. You're missing the fun." She lightly shook Henry. He woke up smiling, "Can we go swimming?" "Sure." Emma said. Neal came in, slightly tipsy and flopped in his bunk and was knocked out. "Well, I guess you won't be spending time with your dad til tomorrow." Emma laughed. They headed to the pool, her parents, Regina and Hook were in the water. Belle and Rumple were sitting in chairs by the pool, Cora was asleep in a chair. Henry ran over to Regina, "Mom!" He hugged her and she smiled. "Hey Henry. Have a good nap?" He nodded and got in the water next to her. They began talking about random stuff, just bonding and that made Regina so happy. Emma got in the water and Hook swam over to her smiling. "You're lucky my parents don't know you're the one who got me high." She smirked. He smiled, "I heard you told them that girl you pushed in the pool gave it to you." "Well, I didn't need a family fight. We're suppose to be on vacation, so since I don't like her, I said it was her." She looked at him and he raised his eyebrow, "And why is that, love?" She looked down, "I don't know." He got closer to her, "I think I do." He waited for her to look at him and when she did, he stole a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again, then proceeded to dunk him under water. "Oh wow." Snow laughed. "That's my girl!" Charming cheered. Emma swam over to her parents and sat on the edge of the pool. Hook swam up, "It's okay, I'll let that slide."

Emma blew him a kiss and smirked, "Love you Hook!" She laughed. He glared at her, "Mhmm. I think I'll go to bed now. Unless, you want to join me?" He winked at her. Charming was about to get out the water when Snow stopped him, "Hook, go to sleep." Emma chuckled. He walked away smiling. "Please don't tell me you're falling for the pirate." Charming turned to his daughter. She was at a loss for words and started turning red. Snow gasped, "You are, aren't you?" She said. "I'm kind of tired." Emma fake yawned and stood up. "Suuuree. Just remember, we share the same cabin so this conversation isn't over." Snow said. "Crap!" Emma grumbled as she walked back to her cabin. "Want to play a prank on your grandma Henry?" Regina grinned. "Sure." They got up and went over to Cora. "Watch this." Regina said as she got close to Cora's ear. "Mother," she whispered. "You're on fire!" Cora grumbled, "What! No! Put me out!" "I can't. I don't have any water. But if you run straight ahead, there's some water there." Regina said as she stepped back. Sure enough Cora got up and ran right into the water. "Regina!" She yelled. "You will be sorry for this little prank!" She got out the water wringing out her dress and went to the cabin. Regina and Henry were laughing, Snow and Charming were too busy being in love. Rumple and Belle decided to go dancing. "Oh Rumple, I love you so much." "Belle, you are the light in my life." Rumple smiled and she laid her head on his should as they slow danced on the water.

Everyone in the ladies' cabin was asleep except Emma, who was wide awake thinking. She kept moving which made a rustling noise, "Hey Swan Face, shut up, will ya? We're trying to sleep!" Regina grumbled. "Yeah yeah." Emma mumbled as she tried laying still, but all she could think about was Hook's kiss, how it made her feel, how soft it was, and how she wished he would do it again. Then she remembered that Neal still had feelings for her and she didn't want to just kick him to the curb like that. "Emma?" Snow whispered, looking over at her daughter. "Hm?" "Is everything okay? You should be getting some sleep." Snow sat up in her bunk, "Everything's fine." Emma lied, "You get some sleep, I'm okay." She fake yawned and turned on her side facing away from Snow so she couldn't see that she was still awake. Regina threw a pillow at Snow, "Go to sleep! Damn Charming family and their feels! I wish I could throw you both overboard!" "Regina, if you don't zip it, I'll zip it for you!" Cora yelled. Regina mumbled something and went back to sleep. "That's what I thought." Cora smiled and went back to sleep. Snow rubbed her head as she laid back down, still concerned about her daughter because she knew she was lying. Emma was still awake, she snickered a little at Cora and Regina but she eventually went to sleep and when Snow heard her daughter's soft snore, she was able to fall asleep as well. Next morning Neal ran in the room, "Come quick! My dad's trying to kill Hook!" He said before running back to his cabin. Regina turned over, "Oh, let him. Be one less mouth to feed." Emma, Snow and Belle ran over to the boys' cabin to see Rumple whacking Hook with a pillow. "Is this your definition of kill?" Emma frowned. The guys started laughing, "Got you!" The ladies narrowed their eyes at them and went back to their cabin to plot their revenge.