It Was One Time! Pt. 2

Regina huffed in frustration, "If you MUST KNOW, your precious daughter had a nightmare and made me sleep in the room with her. That's it! Satisfied?!" Emma blushed when everyone looked at her, "Is that true?" Snow asked. Emma gave a slight nod, "It's a long story but no, there's nothing going on between Regina and I, you sickos. I prefer cuddling my teddy bear but I had to wash him. So I asked Regina to sleep in my room with me, not in my BED. She slept on the futon I have in my room. Again, you guys need help." She shook her head and walked upstairs, slamming her door. "We're sorry!" Snow shouted before her daughter slammed the door. Henry sighed, "Man this family is really jacked the hell up." Cora nodded, "You got that right kid." Regina frowned, "Henry! Watch your mouth!" Henry raised an eyebrow, "Unless I hold a mirror up to my face at all times, that's kinda impossible mom." Hook smirked, "Still a little spitfire. I like this kid." Neal grabbed Henry before Regina could reply, and pulled him out the front door. "Son. Do you have a death wish?" Henry was beginning to feel some type of way, "No." He snapped. Neal was amazed at how his son's attitude changed dramatically. "I don't know where this attitude came from but unless you want your mom's five inch heel wedged up where the sun doesn't shine, I suggest you drop it real quick." Henry started laughing, "She doesn't scare me, not like she scares you." Neal narrowed his eyes, "You're damn right she scares me. That woman is crazy when she wants to be. But you'll find that out on your own since you won't listen to me." Henry just shrugged, he didn't really care anymore. He was his mother's only child, he knew how to play her like a violin. Or so he thought. Neal opened the door, he gave up trying to help his son, there wasn't anything else he could think of to say. While he and Henry were outside talking, Regina was growing pissed. She was trying to wrap her head around why her son was acting like that. Snow tried to calm her down but there wasn't anything anyone could do. She just stormed out of the back door and into the backyard to sit underneath her apple tree. She just wanted to have a good time but she was feeling so attacked today. Cora watched her daughter, wondering if she should go out there and comfort her. She decided to give Regina some time to herself. Snow and Charming went upstairs to talk to their daughter while Hook excused himself, he needed to go check on something in the garage. Neal and Henry walked back inside and Cora turned around. "I hope you're satisfied kid. You've truly upset your mother..." She folded her arms and shook her head, disappointment written all over her face.

Henry didn't say anything and that was starting to piss Cora off. "Why do you care? Old bitty..." Henry replied, furrowing his brow. That was it, he unleashed the monster. Cora slightly tilted her head, staring into Henry's eyes. Neal awkwardly stood there, "Oh God...I'm just gonna take...a few steps back.." He took about ten steps back while Cora walked toward Henry. "What'd you say?" She asked and when Henry repeated himself, she smirked. "That's what I thought you said. Run. Run fast." Henry's eyes widened and he took off running, Cora chasing him. "Run Forest RUN!!" Neal shouted from the living room as Henry ran upstairs, trying to evade his grandmother who could surprisingly run fast. "Come here you little foul mouthed brat!" Cora yelled as Henry screamed for help, both running throughout the house. He ran back downstairs, bolting out of the back door and toward his mother. Emma, Snow and Charming heard all the yelling and followed the old woman to see what was going on, but still keeping a safe distance. Cora made her way into the backyard as well, Regina grabbed Henry by the arm, "What the hell are you screaming about and running from?" He pointed to the woman with a crazed look in her eyes that was heading toward them. "Mother! What's going on?!" Cora stopped and caught her breath, "Phew. I can't be running like that, I'm not the woman I used to be. Anyway. Your little prince called me an old bitty!" Regina looked down at Henry who was looking down as well, avoiding eye contact. "Henry," she sighed. "what's the problem? Why are you acting like this?" Henry bit his bottom lip, he couldn't think of anything to say so he just shrugged. "I'll tell you why! Because you spoil him! Give me five minutes, I'll grab one of those branches and teach him some manners." Henry clutched onto his mother, hiding behind her, "Mother, please! No one is going to beat him, although I'm tempted to send him to his grandfather for some positive reinforcement." Those words caught Henry's attention, he remembered what happened the last time they sent him to Rumple as a punishment. "I'm sorry! No please, I'll be good!" Henry apologized, hugging his mother. "Damn, Rumple must be one scary person." Cora uttered, raising her eyebrow at the sudden change. Truth is, Rumple didn't do anything except make him watch videos. Videos of child birth to be exact. That could scar any grown person, let alone a child. Regina sighed, "Henry, why were you acting like that earlier?" Henry looked at his mother, "I was jealous." She laughed, "Of what? Emma?" He nodded, "You don't even tuck me in anymore but you slept in the room with her." Cora's mouth dropped, "You have got to be shitting me. The kid was jealous because his mothers were finally getting along. Oh cry me a god damn river!" She threw her hands up as she walked back in the house. "I swear I'm going to ignite all your asses in your sleep." She slammed the door behind her. Regina ruffled Henry's hair, "Sweetheart if you wanted me to tuck you in, all you had to do was ask. You don't ever have to feel like you have to compete for my love. I promise I will always love you, even when you act like a buttface." She kissed his cheek and he grinned. "But if you pull some shit like that again, you'll be walking around with three shoes, two on your feet and one-" "Yeah I know..." He interrupted, shaking his head with a small smile. Regina took his hand in hers as they walked back in the house, it was almost time for dinner and she was sure her mother would be of no assistance, like always.