Eiffel Tower It Is Then

"SHERLOCK IS IN OUR HOTEL ROOM! I'm dying right now! I can't handle the feels!" Snow shouted before fainting in Charming's arms. "As you can see, my wife is a very big fan." He carried her to their bed and laid her down. Sherlock looked at John, giving his infamous smirk, "It's quite alright. I'm used to it." He started looking around, studying and taking mental notes when his gaze stopped on Regina, "And who might you be?" Regina raised her eyebrow, "Your worst nightmare if you cross my family." John and Sherlock looked Regina then at each other, "I like her. Feisty. I'm guessing you're suffering from a broken heart and by the looks of that ring on your finger, you lost him...or her a long time ago. But-" "SHERLOCK!" John interrupted, "We're not here to interrogate or tell people about themselves! We're here to have a nice chat and get to know this lovely family." He smiled at everyone before frowning at Sherlock. "Right, well I was just stating the obvious. Not my fault I was gifted this beautiful brain." Sherlock pouted and crossed his arms. Regina tightened her grip around Fiona, "So what is it that you want to know?" Charming asked as Emma and Henry walked in and saw their guests, she wrapped her arm around her son's shoulder. "We were at the restaurant tonight and couldn't help but notice that after destroying your table, all 11 of you disappeared. Into thin air. How?!" Sherlock was desperate to know how it happened. They all looked at each other, eyes as wide as saucers, "We have no idea what you're talking about...." Emma spoke up and Sherlock turned to her, studying her for the first time. "Oh so you're the one with trust issues. Oh do let your wall down, there's nothing wrong with letting love into your heart." He smirked and faced Regina again, knowing that they would be impressed with his assumptions. Emma stood with her mouth agape, appalled at the stranger's observation, "I don't know who you are and I don't know who you think you're talking to but I'm not the one you want to piss off." John cleared his throat, "Please, we mean no harm. My friend here just doesn't have very good people skills." Sherlock was in his mind palace, putting bits and pieces of information together, "I need to think. Everyone be quiet." He shushed them and closed his eyes. "Did he just shush ME?!" Emma frowned, she actually sounded like Regina for moment and everyone turned their attention to her. When she noticed what she had just spat out of her mouth, her eyes slightly widened, "Okay, I need some fresh air. Come on kid." Henry followed her out the door. "She's your daughter, correct?" Sherlock asked Charming, eyes still closed. "Yeah, you're right. How'd you know?" He smirked, "Of course I'm right. I'm always right. Judging by your facial features and her attitude, I was able to see that you two were related but the question is how you're close to the same age."

"Right, well it was nice of you to stop by but we have an early start in the morning. We're sight seeing and then heading to Paris." Regina forcefully smiled, trying not to be rude. "What a coincidence! We're going to Paris too, there's a case we have to solve. Would you care to join us?" John asked. Snow squealed again, "YES!!!" Regina groaned, "Fine. If we said no at this point, she would drive us crazy." Sherlock and John stood up, "Swell. We'll see you all in the morning." Charming escorted them out, "Good night." He said, closing the door. Hook and Neal came inside from the balcony laughing, "And what the hell is so funny?" Neal held his side, "We saw Emma slip and fall. She was chasing after that guy in the coat. He must've said something that pissed her off." Regina smirked, "I wish I could've seen that." Snow ran in the room, "Where's my poor baby?!" Hook caught his breath, "On her way up here I presume." She ran to the door and waited, "This is sad. I'm going to sleep, which I advise everyone else to do. We have a long day tomorrow." She and Fiona got up and went to bed. After assuring Snow that she was fine, Emma and Henry finally got to bed. Snow and Charming were lying in bed giggling when Regina threw a pillow at them, "Shut up love birds!" Hook and Neal were passed out on the couches and Belle slept in Rumple's arms. The hotel rang the room at 5am, Emma grabbed the phone, still half asleep. "Wake up call!" Emma stared blankly at the wall, "Goodbye." And she hung up the phone, going back to bed. 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door, this time Hook got up, groaning as he walked to the door and opened it. "Who the bloody hell are you?" He frowned at Sherlock and John, who stood there dressed and ready to go. Sherlock smiled, "Angry, interesting. We're your...tour guides for today. Come along now, get dressed. We leave in 45 minutes." Hook shook his head sighing, "REGINA!!!" He shouted and she wasn't pleased. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT PIRATE?!" He enjoyed getting on her nerves, even this early in the morning, "YOUR BLOODY TOUR GUIDES ARE HERE! I don't know why the hell she has us leaving so early in the damn morning." He stepped aside and let them come in, pulling out his bottle of rum he keeps in his pocket and took a swig. "Make yourselves comfortable, I'm going back to sleep." John furrowed his brow, "But don't you need to get dressed?" Hook laughed, "I'm a pirate. It doesn't take long to get ready. But those women, you may be able to get out of here in two hours at the least." Regina stomped in the room, "What time is it?" She asked when she realized Sherlock and John were in the room. John looked at his watch, "Oh um 5:30." Her eyes widened and she went back in the room, turning on the lights and waking everyone up. "Get up! We were supposed to be up 30 minutes ago!" Emma sat up in the bed, Henry was still curled up under the covers, "Is that what that damn wake up call was for?" Regina paused in her tracks, "They called?" Emma shook Henry, "Yeah about 30 minutes ago. I just hung up the phone." She took a deep breath, and looked at the blonde, "I'll deal with you later. GET UP!!!" she shouted and everyone started moving around. Fiona banged on the closet door, "Nana wake up! We have to go." Cora opened the door and stepped out fully clothed with a smile on her face, "I've been ready to go. That's why I went to sleep early. I knew tight ass would wake us up early in the morning." Regina couldn't argue with her mother right now, too much to do in so little time, "Mother since you're so prepared, why don't you go and wake the men up and entertain our new friends." She smirked to herself, knowing Sherlock would bug the hell out of Cora, the perfect revenge for last night. "Can do my love." She went and slapped Neal and Hook in the head, "Wake up idiots! Show some manners! Sleeping in front of company." As she shook their hands she smiled, "Good morning gentlemen. I'm Cora." Sherlock smirked, "Oh this is going to be fun."

Everyone got ready and started getting in the car when Sherlock stopped John, "There's no way we're going to fit. This only seats 5 people." Cora rolled down the window, "Hey numb nuts, the car is big enough, just get in so we can go!! I want a croissant already!" As she rolled the window back up Sherlock rolled his eyes and followed John into the car. His eyes widened in amazement at how spacious the car was, everyone had enough room. After seat belts were buckled, Emma drove off, letting the GPS guide her. "I say, Emma what is that talking box up there?" Cora asked and Emma shook her head, knowing she had explained this once before. "I already told you Cora, it's a GPS, it uses satellites to find us and tell us how to get where we are trying to go." Cora narrowed her eyes at the screen, "Can it guide us to Wonderland?" Regina huffed, "Mother don't you think if it could that people from this land would be traveling to our lands?" Sherlock and John looked at each other then back ahead, they were sitting all the way in the back, Cora's orders. "Wonderland?" John asked and Henry turned around, "Yeah! It's a funny looking place with a smoking caterpillar. We're going there after we leave here, wanna come?" Regina covered Henry's mouth, "Overactive imagination." She smiled at them and turned back around, leaning down toward Henry's ear and whispered, "They cannot come to Wonderland Henry, they wouldn't understand." He furrowed his brow and just slowly nodded, "Okay...But we're still going right? I want to poke the caterpillar." She laughed, "Of course sweetheart. But don't poke him, he's weird." It was quiet in the car when Snow looked around with a smirk and pulled out her phone, music began to play and she opened her mouth, "Because I'm happy!!!!!! Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!!" She started clapping and everyone shrugged and started singing along except Hook, who was upset he couldn't clap. Emma kissed his cheek and he perked up a bit although she said that was all he was getting. After an hour of clapping along, they finally arrived at the Eiffel Tower, staring in awe as they walked up to it. "Take my picture!!" Cora yelled as she handed Sherlock the camera and ran to stand in front of it. She posed and he snapped the picture. "Thank you dear." She smirked and walked back to the car. "Mother where are you going?" Regina asked in confusion. Sherlock stood in silence, "It's GONE!" John shouted as he pointed to the missing tower. "What do you mean it's go-" Emma started to finish her sentence until she turned around to see for herself. "I have everything I need. Let's go, we have another realm to visit. Chop chop!" Cora shouted to the gang behind her. "MOTHER!" was all Regina could manage to spit out, she was shocked and confused at how the tower could disappear just like that. Emma tapped her shoulder, "We should probably get out of here, people are starting to stare..." Everyone ran back to the car except Snow. She stayed and hugged Sherlock, "We'll see you for Christmas and I won't take no for an answer!" He just nodded slowly before she took a selfie with him and ran to the car. And in the blink of an eye, the car vanished. The gang was headed to Oz.