That Evil Panda

Charming and Neal came downstairs laughing and saw Emma and Snow drinking their hot chocolate, "Hey it's the cinnamon duo." Neal teased and Emma playfully pushed him. "Whatever BaconThief." Charming gave his wife kiss, "Honey I have to go down to the office. So much paperwork, but I should be back in a few hours." She nodded, "Okay. Keep an eye on Henry please. He's around town playing." "Will do dear!" Charming said before walking out the door. "So Neal, how's your day been?" Snow asked and Emma smirked, "Oinky." Emma said before he could answer and they all just laughed. "I'll get you back for that one Hooker." Emma blushed. "For anyone who thinks I meant an actually hooker, you're wrong. I mean Hooker as in Captain Hook fans." The author said before continuing the story. Snow's mouth dropped in awe, "You still have the hots for the pirate Emma?" Emma was trying to quickly gather her thoughts and think of an answer, "Uh no. I need to, uh, I think I hear Fiona calling me." She ran upstairs. "Mhm, you can't run from your feelings Emma!" Snow teased before hearing Emma close the door. Neal and Snow just laughed. She walked in the room to see Hook standing over Fiona, rubbing the hair out of her face and Emma smiled. "What are you staring at Lass?" Hook whispered. "I never thought you could be so...sweet. And fatherly." He grinned, "Well, now you do. I would give my life for this little princess. And an older princess I know." Emma blushed again but she tried to hide it, "She asked me earlier why she has two moms and dads." Hook crossed his arms, "I'm sure you answered it perfectly. You've become pretty good at the parenting thing." She sat in the chair by Fiona's bed, "So have you. That little girl is crazy about her pirate father. Don't get me wrong she loves Neal too but there's something about you that just makes her smile." He smirked, "Must be my good looks. The girl has good taste, can't blame her for that." Emma laughed, "Anyways." Fiona let out a little noise and slowly opened her eyes to see daddy Hook and mommy Emma. Just the two people she loved seeing other than mommy Regina and daddy Neal, she smiled and jumped up, "Daddy Hook!!" she yelled before hopping into his arms. He looked at her with a huge smile, "And how was my princess's nap?" "Good. I had a dream about froggies." she answered as she laid her head on his shoulder. Emma rubbed her back, "Frogs huh? Well why don't we go downstairs and see Nana Snow?" Fiona nodded and Hook packed her downstairs.

"Well if it isn't my big granddaughter!" Snow's face lit up and Fiona quickly got down from Hook's arms and ran to Snow. "Nana Snow." Fiona smiled and Snow picked her up. "You're getting heavy munchkin." Snow tapped her on the nose and tickled her, causing Fiona to laugh which made everyone awe and smile. "I love you Nana Snow!" Fiona wrapped her arms around Snow's neck and rested her head on her shoulder. Snow let out a sigh of happiness, "And Nana Snow loves you too. Forever and always precious." Emma stood in thought for a moment, she wished that could have been her, to have grown up with all this love around her, and without her noticing, a tear rolled down her cheek but gratefully only Hook noticed. "Love, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked, trying to snap her out of her daze. She nodded and walked to the living room with him, "Yeah?" He sighed, "Why were you crying?" She wiped her face, "I wasn't crying. It's my allergies." He narrowed his eyes, "Now I may just be an insensitive pirate at times but trust me, I know tears when I see them. Now what's the matter?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, "I....I just wish I could have grown up with so much love." She looked up at him and saw him staring at her, "Well of you had, you probably wouldn't have had Henry and I wouldn't have had the honor of meeting you." He smiled, "Love, everything happens for a reason and what you went through, was all so that you could have all of THIS love surrounding you. And trust me, there's a lot of love right here in your face if you'd take the time to see it. Open your eyes." He picked her head up by her chin and gave her one last look before walking back toward Snow and Fiona. "Oh, and you might want to go talk to the Evil Panda now, I heard her stirring when we were walking down the stairs." Her eyes widened, "Oh man! I totally forgot about her." She quickly ran upstairs, ready to face any wrath that was thrown at her.

Right before she was about to knock on the door, it flung open and there stood Regina, "So I presume you took Fiona?" She crossed her arms. "Yeah. I came in and you guys were asleep and she wasn't I didn't want her to disturb you guys so I took her in my room to finish out her nap." Cora walked toward them, "Regina darling, your vein is bulging again. You'll never find a man like that." Regina sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, "Mother please! And you didn't think to at least tell me?" Emma backed up a little, "It isn't like she ran away. We're all in the same house. We weren't going anywhere." Regina stepped closer to Emma, "Really my love, your vein is even bigger now." Regina turned to face Cora, "Mother! Why do you insist on pestering and criticizing me?!" Cora smiled, "Because I'm your mother dear." Regina huffed, "Love run! The evil panda is about to strike!" Hook called from downstairs and Emma ran, laughing to herself on the way downstairs. Emma's smirk quickly faded when Regina poofed right next to her, "Evil Panda huh? How many times do I have to tell you guys I AM NOT THE EVIL PANDA?!" Emma, Hook, and Snow covered her mouth to hide their smirks, "Mama Regina is an evil panda?" Fiona repeated in curiosity. "Oh of course not sweetheart." Regina said, grabbing her. "They're just joking but it won't be told anymore. Right?!" She glared at them. They nodded, "I told you not to come between the panda and her cub love." Hook joked. "I heard that!" Regina yelled from the living room. They all went and sat down just as Charming and Henry ran inside, "Everyone! We need to hide, like right now!! I need you guys to get the baby and everyone go into the basement!" Everyone looked at Charming like he was crazy.

"And why do we need to do that?" Regina asked. "There's a big group of people coming this way, chanting something about killing us!" Henry yelled. "What?!" Emma grabbed Henry, "Everyone, basement! Now!" She yelled loud enough for Cora, Rumple, Belle, & Neal to hear. Everyone rushed into the kitchen and watched as Charming pushed the island in the middle of the kitchen to the side, revealing a door. "One by one, go down. Don't touch anything until we're all down there." Once everyone was inside, he pulled the island back into place from inside the basement and locked the latch. "Okay. We should be safe down here. Someone turn on the camera monitors." He said. "Why would they want to kill us? What on earth did we do?!" Snow asked as she clutched on to Charming. He reassuringly kissed his wife on the head, "I'm not sure dear but we will find out." Emma turned on all the monitors that showed every room in the house. "They still haven't made it to the house yet. They're down the street." Cora sighed, "And why don't we just kill them first?" Gold pointed to the monitor, "If you'd open your eyes dearie, you'd see there are way too many of them and they are wearing magical armor. Our magic won't work." Neal raised an eyebrow, "So then what are we gonna do? Sit here and wait for death?" Belle placed a hand on his shoulder, "It'll be okay. We are not dying. I'm sure we'll think of something."