221 Baker Street

"If you don't come on, I swear I will set your ass on fire." Emma said through her gritted teeth to the pirate who refused to leave the alcohol aisle at the grocery store. "But there's so many types of rum. Can we please get some? Pleeeaaase?" He pleaded and with a sigh of exhaustion she gave in and let him grab two bottles, "Now let's go! We only have a few hours to pack." She grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him along as she pushed the shopping cart, in search of her parents. She was silently hoping they weren't on the candy aisle again, it was hell trying to pry them away from it and Emma ended up paying for all the candy they put in the cart. She finally found them but they weren't on the candy aisle, instead they were in the bakery section, staring at cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and all the other baked goods. "Guys! We have to go. Now!" Her emphasis on the last word caused them to snap out of their gaze, "Oh honey can we get some cookies?" Snow pleaded and her daughter knew that if she said no, there was a possibility that they would waste time arguing so she played it smart and let them grab cookies. She still had Hook in her grip, if she let him loose he would get lost and they didn't have time for that. Snow and Charming put their choice of cookies in the cart, which had 4 bottles of wine, Hook's 2 choices of Tequila and Jack Daniels, chips, fruit snacks, and some stuff to make sandwiches. After checking out and putting the bags in the car, Emma got in the driver's seat and Hook surprisingly got in the back with Charming, her mom chose to sit up front. She wondered why but didn't give it a second thought when she looked in the rear view mirror to see the two watching a video on Charming's phone. She shook her head smirking as she thought about their bromance. When she pulled up to the house, everyone was standing in the driveway with their packed bags. Emma left the car running as she parked and stood halfway out of the car, "What the hell is going on?" Cora started putting her stuff in the car, "Genius over there read the wrong date. Our flight leaves today in a few hours so we need to go now. We already packed you guys' bags." They all nodded and everyone started getting into the car, Snow, Charming and Hook remained where they were. Henry and Neal sat in the first row with Charming and Hook while Regina, Cora, Fiona, Rumple and Belle sat in the back row. Cora had cast a spell on the car so that on the outside it seemed normal but on the inside it was roomy enough to fit everyone comfortably. After going through hell with airport security, Rumple and Cora trying to fight one of the flight attendants, they were finally able to be seated and prepare for take-off. It was 3 to a seat, the Charmings sat with Henry, while Regina, Cora and Emma sat in the row behind them. Rumple Belle and Neal were in the row in front of the Charmings and Hook sat with Fiona behind Emma. Since there was a vacant seat, a young boy around Fiona's age sat next to her, causing Hook to glare at the poor lad.

Once the flight landed, everyone got off the plane and Fiona was trying to apologize to the guy that was sitting next to her. He held his eye as he quickly ran off, "Did you have to punch him?!" She yelled at Hook who just shrugged, secretly smirking. They grabbed their luggage while Cora conjured a car, "Now remember Einstein, they drive on the left side of the road here." She said as she handed Emma the keys. "Yes I know that. Thank you!" She snatched the keys and got in. "So where are we going first?" Snow asked. "Hotel. We need to unpack and it's almost dinner time so we should grab something to eat." Regina said as Henry laid his head on her, still a bit sleepy from the flight. Emma drove to their hotel, swerving on the road every few minutes because she would forget that they weren't in America. "Genius! We should've let someone else drive!" Cora yelled as she clutched onto her seatbelt, "I'm too old to die!!!" Emma smashed her foot on the brakes and everyone flew forward, "LOOK! I am trying! This is new to me! So shut your face and enjoy the ride!" And with a huff, she resumed driving. Everyone stayed quiet the rest of the drive, even Hook who was sitting in the front with a big smile on his face. She pulled up at the hotel and once Regina checked everyone in she led everyone to the suite. "Okay, this is one big room with enough room for everyone. There's a kitchen and living room too." They all ooo'd and aww'd at the beautiful room and eventually got settled. Hook and Neal were going to sleep on the couches while Snow and Charming shared a bed, Rumple and Belle in another, Regina and Fiona in the third, and Emma and Henry in the last bed. "Although I don't mind sleeping on the couch, I'd rather be sleeping next to you, love." Hook whispered to Emma while she was unpacking some clothes to put on. "Oh really? Well if you come get in my bed while I'm in it....I'll gently smack you in the face! Now go so I can change!" She smirked as he quickly walked out of the room.