Cruise Pt. 1

"Hey guys!" Henry ran through the halls banging on everyone's door. "What's the deal kid?" Emma asked, rubbing her eyes standing in her doorway. "Henry! It's 3 in the morning!" Regina yelled in agitation. "You'll never believe what I just won!" "And what's that?" Snow asked with a grin. Everyone was standing in their doorways now, waiting to understand why they were woken up. "I just won a cruise for the entire family!" Henry jumped up and down. "Really?" Cora said with a big smile. "Yeah!" Henry answered. "You couldn't have waited til a decent time to tell us?" Cora frowned, she was being sarcastic at first. "But we leave in five hours!" "What!?" Everyone panicked "Yeah, the ship leaves at 8 so we have to pack now!" Henry said be fore he ran in his room. Everyone rushed to pack. "Hey Neal, don't forget our treats." Hook said as he finished packing his suitcase. Let's just say those treats contain something that is illegal in some places and legal in others. Emma was the first one done and she laid down, hoping to get another 5 minutes of sleep. In Henry's suitcase, half was clothes and the other half was candy. "Well, the family is going to be in for some fun." The narrator thought out loud. Rumple and Belle packed lightly, all they really needed was each other, plus he could conjure up whatever they needed anytime. "Mother, be on your best behavior?" Regina asked as she finally finished packing. Cora smirked, "Darling, I couldn't be anything but on my best behavior. Now, let's enjoy this small vacation." Snow and Charming finished packing last, "Done." Snow said with a smile. "I think I have everything." Charming scratched his head. "You forgot one thing." "Really? What is it?" He looked at her puzzled. "Me." She jumped into his arms and they both smiled and kissed. "OKAY! This isn't for the audience to see!" The narrator yelled at the couple. "That's fine." Charming said as he closed the door.

Everyone relaxed after packing, waiting til it was time to leave. Then all of a sudden there was a honk coming from outside. "Our ride is here!" Henry yelled. Everyone rushed downstairs, Charming did a head count, "Okay, I think that's everyone." Snow thumped him on the forehead, "Our daughter isn't here. I'll go get her." "Hurry up!" Regina yelled as Snow went back inside. She stopped in Emma's doorway, admiring how her daughter slept. She went over and kissed her on the forehead and lightly shook her, "Wake up sweetie." "No mom, five more minutes!" Emma grumbled half asleep. "Come on, you can sleep in the van, promise." Snow laughed a little at her daughter's grogginess. They finally got in the van and her daughter laid back down in her lap. Snow looked down and smiled, running her hand through Emma's hair. After about an hour of driving, they arrived at the dock where the cruise ship was. Everyone was in awe, but Hook, who crossed his arms. "My ship is much bigger than this sailboat they call a ship." "Aww, is someone a little jealous?" Cora said and Regina laughed. "C'mon guys, we better get on board." Neal said, ushering everyone out and handing them their luggage. Emma was still a little groggy so Hook happily volunteered to help her on board, her arm around his neck, he helped walk her on the ship to her cabin. She was sharing with Cora, Regina, Snow and Belle. All the guys were in another cabin next door. He laid her down in her bunk and brushed the hair out of her face, "Sweet dreams Lass." He smiled. Regina and Cora came in, "We're all stuck in one room!?" Regina exclaimed. "This should be fun!" Belle smiled as she walked up behind them. "Sure, especially with Sleeping Beauty over there." Cora rolled her eyes.

Snow walked in, "Oh great, we'll get to spend some girl time together!" Regina raised her eyebrow at that statement. "Only thing I need to spend time with right now is a glass of wine!" And she left to find some wine. Cora followed, "Regina wait! Don't leave me with them!" "I knew that would get them out of here." Snow smirked. "My child, still sleeping when we're on this beautiful ship. It would be awful if someone woke her up." Belle looked at Snow, "You aren't thinking what I think you're thinking?" Snow had a look on her face and Belle knew she was planning something. The guys were putting their stuff up and Gold and Henry got in their bunks. "Dad, Henry, you guys don't want to go exploring?" Neal asked. "I just need an hour to rest, you and Henry can go." Rumple said before he turned over and went to sleep. "Henry?" "Can we go in an hour? I stayed up all night and I'm kinda tired." "Sure buddy. Let's go Hook." Neal said leaving out the room. "I got the treats." Hook and Neal smirked. Charming went next door to see what his wife was up to. "What's-" "Ssshh!" He was interrupted by his sneaky wife who was about to wake their daughter up. He stood there trying to figure out what she was doing. She had smeared chocolate syrup on Emma's hands and started tickling her ear. Emma rubbed her face, smearing the chocolate all over her face. She got up smiling, "What's up guys?" Snow was on the floor laughing and Charming was trying to hold it in. Belle just had this shocked look on her face. "What's so funny?" Emma asked as she got up to go to the bathroom. She screamed, "Mom!"

She came out of the bathroom after cleaning her face to find her parents gone, "Belle, where'd they go?" "They said something about swimming and drinks. I think I'll go find Rumple." "Okay thanks." Emma said, after Belle left she went out in search of everyone. She saw Hook and Neal by the pool but she didn't see her parents. She went and sat next to Hook and Neal, "What are you guys looking at?" She asked. Neal was in a daze, "That beautiful lass right there." Hook pointed at this woman who was pretty. Emma glared at him and walked where the girl was. She was just about to dive in when Emma pushed her in and went back and sat down. "Eh, she isn't that pretty." Hook laughed at Emma and handed her a brownie, "Eat this. Maybe then you'll cool that temper of yours love." Emma took the brownie and ate it. "Oh Emma, Henry said he was sleepy so if you're looking for him he's in our cabin asleep." "Okay. I'm looking for my parents. Have you guys seen them?" "Bar." Hook answered while still looking at all the women. Emma went to the bar to see her parents, Regina and Cora sitting. She crept up behind them, "So chocolate syrup huh?" They all laughed, "I was just telling them about it. Aww honey, you know mommy loves you." Snow made a kissy face and smiled. "Mhm. I need a drink. Crazy family." She sat down and watched tv while drinking. Eventually Emma started feeling weird. That brownie was kicking in but she hadn't realized it. She looked at herself trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "Emma, are you okay?" Charming asked, seeing his daughter acting strange. She smirked, "I feel weird. But it's a good kind of weird." Regina looked at her, "Someone got her high." And she went back to drinking. "Emma Swan!" Charming and Snow yelled but then realized she wouldn't do anything voluntarily so they helped her back to the cabin and sat her down. "Who gave it to you?" "That girl at the pool, skanky tramp." Emma was grumbling, thinking about earlier when she was secretly jealous.