Mommy And Daddy's Girl

A few days passed and little Fiona grew. Her hair was light brown and she had big beautiful green eyes, which the family learned, was her favorite color. Her favorite toy was this stuffed frog and no one seemed to understand why. The adults were put on a schedule when it came to the baby's feedings, diaper changes, baths, and when she needed to be put to sleep. She learned pretty fast how to get what she wanted from daddy Hook and momma Regina. All she did was pout a little and they would look into her green eyes and immediately give in. They didn't stand a chance. She tried it with Emma but Emma wasn't having it so when Fiona would cry, that broke Emma. That child was smart! "Come to Mommy Nina, Fiona!" Regina said, sitting on the floor. Her, Snow, and Emma were trying to teach her to talk while the guys were out bonding with Henry and Cora and Belle watched as Fiona ran across the floor giggling and smiling. "Say apple." Regina slowly mouthed the words so Fiona could see how to pronounce the word. Cora laughed, "Ha! Apple? That's the first word you want to teach her? My love, I thought you were past your apple phase." Regina shot Cora a look, "It's a basic word mother! And I am past that, thank you very much." Emma and Snow looked at each other, cracking up, "Munchkin!" Emma called out smiling and Fiona smiled from ear to ear, she knew that was her nickname from Mommy Emma. She looked up at Regina, "Ap..apple?" Fiona looked at her mommy nina's necklace as she said her first word. "Did...did she just say apple?!" Snow asked. "I do believe so. That's my grandbaby!" Cora cheered. Regina hugged Fiona, "You said it munchkin! You said apple!" Emma felt proud. Fiona sat back in Regina's lap and decided she liked when people cheered for her so she wanted to say more words, "Mommy Nina! Mommy Emma...Nana Snow! Nana Cora! Belle!" She called out all their names and everyone was stunned. "She knows all our names!" Regina shouted, her love for Fiona was so strong, that was her baby girl.

"Henry?" little Fiona called out as she ran around the living room looking for her big brother. Henry snuck up behind her and grabbed her, "Got you!" He smiled, tickling her. She laughed and tried to squirm loose, then all of a sudden she disappeared. "No fair!" Henry laughed, "You can't use your magic." Although he couldn't see Fiona, he could hear her laughing. He got an idea, he went to grab his mother's wand and made her visible again. "Cheater." She smirked. "Well you started it." He stuck his tongue out at her. Regina came downstairs, "Has anyone seen my wand?" Henry's eyes widened because he recognized the agitation in her tone and he quickly hid the wand behind his back and looked at Fiona, placing his finger on his lip, signaling her not to say anything. "Hey sweethearts, have either of you seen my wand?" Regina raised her eyebrow. Both of them shook their heads no and started walking toward the stairs, "Hold it! Both of you." They stopped and turned around. "Why are you two so quiet today? Usually you're running around being as loud as possible, getting into all kinds of mischief." She narrowed her eyes at them and Fiona looked up at Henry while he just looked up at the ceiling. "Wow, the ceiling is really dirty. Someone should clean it, you know what, I volunteer. I'll get to it right now." He tried to run but Regina froze him. "Crap!" He murmured. Fiona knew what was about to happen next so she just stayed where she was cos she didn't want to anger her mommy Nina. Regina walked in front of Henry and crossed her arms, "Do you have my wand Henry?" He couldn't help but look at her, "Well, I can't say I won't say that I don't have it." His cleverness confused her for a minute, "So you do have it. What did I tell you two about using magic!? I don't want either of you using it, do you understand me?" Fiona looked down and Henry sighed, "Do you understand me?" Regina's body language meant she wasn't the least bit playful right now. "Yes." They both answered. "Good. Fiona, let's go, nap time." Fiona grabbed her hand and went upstairs. "Wait! I'm still frozen!" Regina smirked, "I know. That's your punishment. You're in time out. Next time you'll think twice before you do something I told you not to do." And she shut her door. He thought about yelling for help but then his mom would hear and he'd get in more trouble.

Emma and Hook were talking in the hallway when they heard a sneeze. Startled, they decided to find out who it was and once they saw it was Henry, they ran toward him. "Kid, how the hell did you get like this?" Henry sighed, "My mom..." Emma huffed, "Say no more. I'll get you out. Kid, you gotta stop disobeying your mom. Trust me, I don't think you want to push her to her breaking point. None of us want to see that." Emma said as she touched Henry and he was unfrozen. He stretched his arms and legs, "Thanks mom. And I know. Why is it that Fiona didn't get in trouble though?" Hook and Emma looked at each other, hoping that the other had an answer, "Well mate, she is still fairly young and she has to learn right from wrong. And who's to say your mom isn't going to punish her?" Hook was trying to give a rational explanation to keep Henry from feeling like his mom treated Fiona better. "Because she's upstairs with my mom taking a nap right now." Emma placed her hands on his shoulders, "I'll have a talk with your mom later. Okay?" He smiled and hugged her, "Thanks mom." And he ran outside to go and play. "Love, you're stepping out into the battlefield confronting Regina, don't you think? I mean she's like a panda bear with her cubs, she'll bite you if she feels threatened." Hook was trying to convince Emma to leave it be but she wasn't hearing it, "Hook...." Hook interrupted, "I'm serious. She bit me, literally!" He showed her the mark and she laughed. "What on earth did you do to make her bite you." He smirked, "Well that's for me to know and you to find out." He stepped closer toward her, "Ah!" She put her hand up and stopped him, "I have to talk to Regina so you keep your hormones to yourself." She smiled and he raised his eyebrow, grinning.

He took a step back, "Alright Lass, you win this round. But I shall have my vengence soon." He walked away with a big smile smeared across his face. Emma shook her head laughing as she walked upstairs. Quietly, she opened Regina's door and saw her and Fiona asleep and Cora was in her bed asleep as well. Fiona was a light sleeper and she heard Emma. She sat up rubbing her eyes, "Mommy Emma?" Emma shushed her as Regina stirred a little, "Yeah munchkin, gotta be quiet so we don't wake Regina." Fiona held out her hands as Emma reached for her and picked her up, "You're getting to be a big girl, you know that?" Emma smiled as Fiona laid her head on her shoulder. Emma figured she better not wake the evil panda, as they can tend to be really grouchy. She took Fiona to her room and sat her on the bed, "Mommy Emma, why do I have two mommies and daddies?" Emma was taken back by her question and she thought of the perfect answer as she wrapped Fiona in a hug, "Because you're just so special that you needed two of each just to give you all the love you deserve. Now, you better finish your nap so you can wake up refreshed." Fiona smiled, satisfied with the answer she was given, and she got under the covers and went back to sleep. Snow was walking by when she saw them, she stopped and smiled, "How is my little granddaughter?" Emma came out the room and closed the door behind her, "She's good. She just asked me why she had two moms and two dads." Emma looked down, "What did you tell her?" Snow placed her hand on Emma's shoulder. "I told her that she was so special, she needed two of each just to give her all the love she deserved." Snow's smile returned, "That was a good answer. In time, we'll all sit down and tell her what really happened." Emma nodded in agreement and followed her mom downstairs for some hot chocolate.