Wonders in Wonderland

"Cora please! Oz is scary! I should've stayed in New York! I miss my mommy. I want my Papa!" Neal rambled on and on. "Will someone PLEASE stick a damn pacifier in his mouth before I put my fist in it?!" Emma groaned and Cora smirked, "Gladly!" And with a snap of her fingers, Neal disappeared. Henry's eyes widened, "Where's my dad?" Cora patted his head, "Where all babies belong. With their parents." Snow and Charming stopped, "So you killed him?" Henry was about to cry when Cora laughed, "Heavens no. I sent him to Belle and Rumple. Calm your tits." Everyone sighed of relief, "Thanks Cora, he's better off there anyway. Neal isn't a fighter..." Emma was caught in a memory from her past with Neal when Hook snuck up behind her, "I'm a fighter, love." She was so startled she slapped him so quick she didn't realize it until he was on the ground. "Oh my gosh! Sorry Hook..." He groaned, "If you hadn't just reunited me with my floor, I'd say what you just did was bad form Swan." Charming smiled proudly at his daughter before helping the pirate up. "You guys are weird." Henry muttered before catching up to Cora who was ahead of everyone. She wrapped her arm around him, "Glad you finally realized your family is weird." He nodded, "What if we played a prank on them?" They both smirked, "That's my boy! You're learning well." She high-fived him and they started whispering. Emma nudged Regina as she looked at Cora and Henry, "What do you think they're talking about?" Regina sighed, "With my mother, there's not telling but I'm sure whatever it is, it isn't good." Regina pointed at her mother's feet, causing green roots to grab them and make her stop and fall face forward. "What the hell?! Is it Satan? Is he dragging me to hell?! No please! I didn't do it! I swear-" She finally looked down to see it was just roots and she got so mad that they melted off. Emma and Regina were laughing so hard they didn't notice Cora walking toward them. "Uhm moms...." Henry tried to warn them but they didn't listen. "Guys...." Charming and Snow called out but still it didn't work. Just as Hook called out, "Lasses..." Cora knocked their heads together, magically causing them to switch minds. "Now. Since you two want to be buddies so much, let's see how well you can work together in each other's bodies." She smirked and resumed walking with her grandson. Regina looked at her body and Emma did the same, both let out an ear piercing scream causing Cora and Henry to laugh. Snow ran to Emma in Regina's body, this sight was so un-normal she got so scared she fainted. Hook burst into uncontrollable laughter while Charming helped his wife. "I'll never forget this day for as long as I live!" He vowed out loud which earned him glares from everyone.

"Mother what the hell did you do?!" Regina yelled. It was her voice but definitely not her body. Emma was in a state of shock, she didn't move, say anything or even blink. Henry stared at his mothers in disbelief, this was too weird, even for him. Cora just laughed as she continued leading the group, they were close to Oz's castle. Hook had thrown Emma over his shoulder even though Regina smacked him upside the head for attempting to cop a feel from her body. "I promise if something happens to my body, I will hurt you all." Regina vowed, earning silence from the group. Snow was trying hard not to cry, this was hard to see. "Look! There it is!" Henry shouted, running ahead of everyone and into the castle only to get grabbed by unfamiliar hands. He screamed out for help and the gang began running after him. But once they got to the castle, no one was around. "Where the hell is Henry?" Charming growled through gritted teeth. They looked around for the entrance but it wasn't as obvious as they had hoped. Cora groaned, "I tried doing this the nice way but I see I have to once again be the bad guy. But it's okay, I like being bad." She smirked as she raised her hands, flinging them toward the front of the castle and causing a great big explosion and a huge hole in the wall. They were able to see Oz sitting on his throne with Henry by his feet, tied up. "Did you think I would let you intrude in my castle without having some type of bargaining chip? Leave now and you can have the boy without any harm coming to him." Oz stated calmly as he stood up, bringing Henry with him. "You get your paws off my grandson you damned dirty ape!" Cora yelled as she charged toward Oz but she wasn't quick enough. Henry and Oz were quickly engulfed in a cloud of green smoke and appeared on the other side of the room. "Fast, but not fast enough." Oz laughed. Regina growled and flung her hands, well technically they were Emma's hands but you understand, and as she aimed at Oz, a huge ray of white light struck him, turning him to dust. Henry's eyes widened, I'm pretty sure he almost pissed himself after seeing that. Everyone ran toward him and Emma finally awoke and saw her son tied up, "What the hell happened?!" Then she noticed her body, "GODDAMNIT!" She huffed in frustration. "Cora! Can you kindly change us back now please?!" Once they untied Henry and he was safely in Regina's arms, Cora smirked. "Ah but the lesson hasn't been learned yet so no." Emma was about to pounce on Cora but Hook quickly grabbed her arm, "Lass! She'll do worse if you do that. Just be patient and learn your lesson." He instructed with a caring tone. She sighed and relaxed her shoulders, "Fine. I'll play along with this stupidity." Hook grinned, "Good, besides I wouldn't want to see you hurt. Especially when I know I couldn't do anything about it." Snow smiled, "Awww!!! This is so cute but still creepy because she's in Regina's body. But still cute!" Charming and Henry facepalmed while Regina rolled her eyes and sighed. Cora dusted off her dress, "Alright peoples! Let's go, next stop Wonderland!" She began walking toward the big hole in the wall where they had entered. "Wait! I thought you needed something from Oz." Regina furrowed her brow. "I wanted him dead and you did that my precious, thank you very much. Now when I come back to Oz, I'll have a nice castle." Everyone had 'seriously cora...' Look on their face as they reluctantly followed her. They would stop and get Rumple, Belle and Neal and then head to Wonderland, there was someone there who Cora needed to have a nice chat with.