7. Mr Crush, meet Mr Devil

This chapter is dedicated to @lijkadim because she shared her funny incident that took place with her and her sibling!
Hope you'll like this one! :)

CHAPTER 7 : Mr Crush, meet Mr Devil

 I was nervous. I didn't know why, but I was. It happened every time when I was around Ryan. It felt like things were very easy, but when it came to Ryan, they became difficult and I couldn't control my nervousness. Maybe it was just because I found him very mysterious. 

Something about him was just so alluring that it drew you towards him, even when you were trying your best to run in the opposite direction.

I was sitting on the bench that was located in the middle of the park, still waiting for Mr Matthews to appear. Maybe he cancelled. But he said he'd come. Not so simply, I might add. He said it in a very intense voice.

"Come out of your bubble, moonlight," a familiar deep voice called.

My attention snapped to the guy in a navy blue shirt, leaning on a post in front of me, trying to take me back from my bubble world.
"Hey, Ryan. I was just leaving," I muttered with sarcastically, showing how mad I was.

I stood up from the bench and started walking when I felt his hand holding my wrist, again. It was the second time for today. His touch made me even more nervous.

"I know I look like a model, but you don't to make your obsession with me so obvious by staring at me like that you. Or else people will get the wrong impression that you are plotting to do something kinky with me." I saw his grinning face, which I wanted to punch so bad. Self-centered jerk.

I was so lost in my dreams that I didn't notice that he was still holding my wrist. I looked down at his hand and gave him a 'leave-my-hand' expression. Just when I thought that the torture would end, he grabbed both my wrists and walked me to the bench again.
"Now, sit and tell me that you wanted to tell me," Ryan commanded. Now, he had the energy to be bossy. I was a stubborn kid too, mister. I never did a thing that I didn't want to do.
"Again, in her bubble. Jade! Come out from there and talk to me. I bet I am way more interesting than that little head of yours." Ryan grabbed my attention.

I got lost in my world. I needed a therapist!

"Damn, Jade. Didn't your therapist tell you that you are a major case of Attention Deficit Disorder?" Ryan asked. Was he being serious?
"I don't have ADHD, okay? I am just angry at you because you are so late, and I hate people who come late," I announced. Nice way of putting it! I told him to come on time but he didn't, never let a girl hanging on or be ready to face the consequences.

"Freaking God, Jade." I saw Ryan waving his hands in front of my face.
"Yeah, I am here. Not lost," I said. Reminder, I have to get an appointment with a therapist now.
"Good. Now, talk."
"Huh? Oh yeah, the talk of you have to meet up with my sister." I announced.
"Yeah, Sage right?" he confirmed.
"Yeah, Sage." I blurted out but then I realized I had to pour out all the adjectives for her in front of him, "Don't you worry, you'll like her. She a great person, a little different but really special and one of a kind."
He  smiled at my explanation for her and spoke, "But why are you doing this?"
"Because my dad won't let me date before my sister dates someone, but I have a crush on someone and I want to date him, and I think that you'll be perfect for her."
"And what makes you think like that?" he asked, crossing his arm over his chest.
"Look, you have a different personality and so does she, you know, a little unusual but in a good way. Plus, you haven't dated anyone so, why not start it with an extraordinary girl? What do you think?" I commented with a smile.

His eyes narrowed for a second at my words and spoke again, "Who said I've never dated anyone?"
"Please, Ryan. I tried to find a guy like her but nothing came up. Please, you have to help me. I know that you'll never break her heart and keep her happy." I was actually begging for his help, while totally ignoring his question to me.
"But why, Jade? It's a pathetic idea. It won't work," Ryan said as he sat next to me. I shifted a bit away from him. Seeing my discomfort, Ryan smiled mischievously and sat even closer to me. I shifted away again, and he came closer and closer until I was sitting at the end of the bench.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "Move your lazy ass. I will fall down."
"Oh, so moonlight swears too? And you'll not fall from the bench." He paused for a second. His face was intense again, and I thought he'd say something like 'I won't let you fall.'  But then he said, "Because you'll fall for me."
"Someone is so full of himself," I was just about to fall when he grabbed me gently and pulled me to his lap.

"What are you doing? Let me go," I shouted.
"Nope." He chuckled as he let me go.
I bet he was enjoying my discomfort. I was now facing him. His piercing blue eyes met mine when a familiar voice called from behind, "Jade, is that you?"

Shoot. Why did this always happen to me? I hate you, Ryan.

I stood from the bench and faced the person in front of me, who was looking handsome as always.

"H-hey Aiden. What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I should ask the same question to you," he spoke, looking between me and Ryan. Ryan was sitting there casually, like nothing happened.
"Um. I was doing nothing. What about you?"
"I was here to drop off my little sister to meet her friends." Aww, so cute. He came here with his baby sister.
Ryan stood up and came near me. He saw Aiden and suddenly, his expression changed. I couldn't explain his expression, but it was definitely not happy.
"Are you with him, Jade?" Aiden said with disgust.
"With Ryan? Yeah, we had to talk about something important." I replied.
"Stay away from him, Jade. He is a bad news," Aiden warned. Was he jealous of him? He better ne because that would be a great sign for me!
"Look who's talking," Ryan said from behind me.
"Stay fucking away from Jade, understand?" Aiden shouted, grabbing Ryan's collar.

God, were they going to fight?

Ryan clenched his fist and punched Aiden on the jaw. Ouch! Aiden punched Ryan in his stomach but Ryan didn't seem to be effected by this.
I tried to separate them and finally succeeded after many tries.

"Stop fighting you two!"
Aiden turned around and began to walk toward his sister while saying, "This isn't over, Jerk."
"Yeah, whatever, woman," Ryan replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
He turned to me and asked, "What?"
"That was rude. Woman is not a bad word, so you can't use it here." I didn't like jokes which were related to my gender.
"Sorry." he said slowly. He wiped the blood from his lip and seemed to be thinking about something and then asked, "Is he the crush you were talking about?"
I remained silent.

His body straightened up and he looked at me with his mouth opened a little "And you're doing all this," he paused and continued, "for that guy?"
"He's a nice guy, Ryan." I stated shyly.
"You trust people too easily."  his words sounded different, I didn't know what but there was something distinctive about his voice now

 ***************

End of chapter 7. Hope you liked it.
So special mention to @dolphinflipper45, @SosocuteMohammed and @Ravensfire because they both were very nice to me! Thanks guys! :)

 Who do you like more : Aiden or Ryan?

 Aiden in my vision. Picture on the side ----------->

Have a great day! :)x