32. Polo Match : day two

Dedicated to @TrishaJanine for her support to the story! Thank you! :)

Hope you enjoy this terrible chapter! :p

CHAPTER 32 - Polo Match : day two

The next morning, I woke up with the sound of Dad knocking on my door.

"What happended dad?" I asked roughly while I was still in bed. I didn't even open the door. Come on, he disturbed my lovely sleep. He truly deserves it.

"Good morning to you to Princess." he chuckled."I am here to tell you that I and all the parents are going to see the polo match. You want to come?"

One more match? Hell no!

"No, you go  have fun. Bye." I said from the another side of the door, still lying on the bed with the sheets covering me.

I heard him chuckle and he went after saying bye.

I got up from the bed, got ready and dressed in a red checked shirt, jeans, white half jacket and brown boots. Ready to go outside and have fun!

I came out of my room when I dumped to a guy. I looked at him and discovered that he's the room service guy.

"I am so sorry. I didn't see where I am going." he apologized. I looked at his name plate and saw his names's Daniel.

I smiled at him and said,"It was my fault. Sorry Daniel."

He smiled back,"You are not like the other guests."

"Huh?" I said with confusion.

"You know, anyother guest would have kicked me out for just bumping with them but you didn't. Or will you?" he said and then narrowned his eyes at me. He had short blond hair, warm brown eyes and looked in his early 20's.

I chuckled and ensured,"No, I won't. I know it was my fault too. No need to worry buddy."

After a few seconds, he asked with hestitation,"Can you please help me with something?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I spoke with a smile. I am going to help the room service guy who's job is basically to help the guests. Pretty unique.

"My boss asked me to take the jerseys from the players who played yesterday for cleaning but I don't know who they are. Can you tell me their room numbers? My boss is angry with me so he didn't even tell me the rooms and I guess I saw you at the match so you may know them. So please" he pleaded.

"Um..sure." I said.

We started walking to dad's room and got the jersey. Then, we went to Mr. Matthews room and grabbed the thing. Both rooms were locked because they went to the match but Daniel had the mastercard so it got simple.

"Hey but I don't know all the player's room. Just four." I informed Daniel.

"No problem. I'll ask someone else about the rest." he smiled.

We came near Ryan's room and Daniel knocked. After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Ryan.

GOD!

"I know you like it but at least stop staring in frnt of a stranger, Pumpkin?" he smirked, making me come to reality while I was seeing ...uh or maybe staring his body.