15. The romantic fishes

CHAPTER 15 : The romantic fishes

"Let's go in," I exclaimed.

So I, Sage and Ryan came to a date.

Strange? Hell yeah!

I had to come because they wouldn't go without me. My poor little babies.
So I was the one who decided where to go and guess what I picked up, an aquarium. Fish can be romantic

We entered in and I started to explore the place instantly.

 When I was a little kid, we rally didn't go to such places due to dad's hectic schedule and my health issues. Whenever dad thought of taking us out, we ended up visiting the hospital. The earlier stage of asthma was the worst; constant hospital appointments, breathlessness and allergies.

Once when I accompanied dad at his golf match as a kid, I began wandering around the place and was later found dumped in a golf ditch. Golf course is a big place to get lost into.

"Don't go too far, Jade," Sage shouted at me. I turned to her and saluted, as a sign of yes. Ryan was watching me going nuts but I didn't care at that time. It was time to be me.

I took another glance at the place and thought to myself,'This place was so freaking cute.' 
The big tanks which were in built inside the craved walls and had a big board in front of every tank that showed the information about the fishes. Little kids were roaming here and there just like I was.

The theme color was blue, of course. But it was still great! I loved every single thing about that place.  

I was watching a beautiful Regal Tang, when Ryan came from behind and spoke, "Hey, look. There's Codfish. Maybe they sell Shirako somewhere near."

Only one word; disgusting!

"Not yet finished with your disgusting food jokes?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope," he replied, popping the 'p' and laughing.

"What's the funny element in this again?"

 "You." He pinched my nose like I was kid and muttered,"You adorable little girl.

I stared back at him with shock and then turned away to watch other fishes and I found a Parrot Fish's tank. 

"Jade, let's eat something. Come on," Sage shouted from the other end of the room. Like every ideal big sister, Sage was always trying to feed me something whenever we were outside.

She made me eat three boxes of popcorns once at the movies.

I ran to the food stalls where Sage was standing, with Ryan following me slowly. I coughed a little on my way and placed a hand on my chest to get it in control.

"Easy sister, you okay?" Sage asked, while holding my other arm with concern.

 I turned to see if Ryan was coming and he was, so I nodded my head and smiled.

 I didn't want him to know about that or he might make fun of me. Like those other kids used to make whenever I used to quit running during P.E and called me a loser when we were younger. That was the exact reason why I went home school during the initial years, but not before dad complained against those bullies.

"Are you sure?" She asked again, but when she saw Ryan coming from behind with a confused expression on his face, she looked at me with concerned eyes and turned to the stalls and spoke with a smile,"Then let us eat." 

 "What happened?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing."

 "Yeah, and you were behaving really weird for no reason?"

 "Yeah. I like to do that sometimes," I answered. He rolled his eyes at my snarky comment and went to the stalls as well.

I bought a delicious hot dog, Sage got a corn dog and Ryan bought well, nothing. 

"Let's go somewhere else. This place is getting boring,"  I exclaimed.

I tend to get bored with everything too fast. When I was five and dad bought me a car toy that I begged him to get, I played with it for so long that I got bored and threw it up to the ceiling but unfortunately, it came down and hit my head. Gravity sucks at some places.

Sage nodded in agreement.

She was taking the lead to the car while I and Ryan were at the same speed.

"Hey Ryan, why didn't you buy anything to eat?" I asked, while taking a bite of my yummy hot dog.

"Because I didn't want to."

"I know the reason. Don't lie."

He stopped walking and turned to me and spoke."Really? What's the reason then?"

"You are dieting. So concern about his figure. Trying out for a model?" I patted his cheek and chuckled. For a guy, his cheeks were really soft, like a baby. 

He widened his eyes and stared at me, while I was laughing at his face.

Haha! Boy, you are down. 

Then suddenly, he snatched the hot dog from my hand and ran to the car, taking a big bite and smirking at me.

That jerk head.

"Hey, give it back." I shouted, running towards him. Nobody can touch my food while I was in the process of eating it. 

He raised his hand that held the hot dog and teased me by shaking it in front of me.

I pulled my arms to get it back but he grabbed both my arms with just one of his and took one more bite. 

"Ahh, leave me and my hot dog alone."

His smirk got even wider and he took the last bite and boom, the hot dog was gone. He finished it in just three bites? Somebody's got a stomach of a wolf here. 

Sage turned to us and shouted, "What are you guys doing?"

"He ate my hot dog," I complained with a little pout.

"I'll buy you a new one, and Ryan, stop teasing her."

I pulled my tongue out at Ryan teasingly and followed Sage.

Now, that's like my mighty sister.

*****

"Come on, Jade. Your trip is tomorrow and you haven't pack your stuff yet. Do it quick, Princess," dad ordered. 

It was finally the week of our camp, so exciting!

So after that date, I thought I'd go home with an empty stomach but I didn't because Ryan bought me an ice cream and Sage bought me another hot dog, which turned out to be tastier than the previous one. Your loss, Ryan!

There I was now, packing for the camp that was going to begin from that day. It would be so much fun.
Everyone was going to be there. Jess, Blair, Marly, Cali, Cami and almost the whole population of the seniors and juniors, and Aiden as well

I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he was doing good.

And since my two lovely babies, Ryan and Sage, were going to be there as well, I would get more time to set them up and make them comfortable around each other.

This is going to be a hell of a camp.

*************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! 

This chapter is dedicated to @Vannessa1025 for the amazing cover and banner she made for the story! Thank you! Cover on the side and banner in the external link! 

Who do you like the most? RAGE (Ryan+Sage) or JIDEN (Jade+Aiden)?

Have a great day. <3