26. Surprise, sister

Dedicated to @Sawda143 for being such an amazing reader! Thank you! :))

Have you noticed that from the last few chapters, I am giving the dedications to my amazing readers? That's because I love you all!

Enjoy the chapter!

Unedited! :)

  CHAPTER 26 - Surprise, sister

I walked to my locker after the seventh period, still thinking about what happened at the parking lot on Friday. I still get goose bumps when I try to remember it. God, what have you done Matthews?

So, today, Sage went early from home again. I don't know what's wrong with that girl these days. She comes late and leaves early. What are you up to Sage?

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my back pocket and by the ringtone, I recognized that it was from my mom. I grabbed my phone quickly and answered, “Hello mommy."

God, it has been so long since I've talk to her. You see, my mom's a photographer so she travels from one place to another all the time. I love talking to her.

"Hello Baby. How are you? So sorry that I called after so long."

"I am great. And it's no problem mom. I understand. How's life?"

"It's awesome baby but I am really missing you kids."

"Me too. When will you come to America?"

"Soon. I promise. I've a few projects in US so..hey, I'll be there."

"Yay. We'll have lots of fun when you'll be here."

"We will kid. By the way, why are you awake so late?"

"Um..mom, I am in the US, not in Asia like you. I am in school right now."

"Oh, so sorry. Then, you go study. I'll talk to you later. Bye sweetie. Take care."

"Bye mom."

Ahh, I missed my mom so damn much. But she'll come soon so I am happy now.

I closed my locker and saw Frank, the guy Ryan had a fight with, running to Ryan's locker, where he was standing with Ashton. I concentrated on the sight. Why is he running so fast toward him? To start another fight? Because the last time I remember, Ryan beat the life out of him.

He started to scream something at Ryan and his whole speech was filled with swearing. I couldn't hear him really clearly but I knew he was cursing at him. Each sentence was filled with beeps.