46. Cheering up

CHAPTER 46 - Cheering up

"Come on Jady. You can't skip school forever to ignore him. Be strong and face the truth. I know it's not easy so I won't tell you to forget him so easily. But you've to attend school right?" Jess explained while we were sitting in her car in front of the school's building.

"Yeah, you're right." I said and got out the car.

Both my friends came out as well with bright smiles on their faces.

"There's my strong Jady. Come on, let's go in and beat that bastard." Blair exclaimed.

I eyed Jess for keeping her in control.

"Calm down your horses Barbie. We're not going to do anything to him." Jess calmed Blair down and we entered the building.

As I entered the locker area, a few people began to stare at me. I can't blame them, I look like a mess. I have bags under my eyes, my nose's still looks like a tomato, my hair looks like a bird's nest and well my body, it's tired and lanky.

I look like a zombie to be honest.

"Meet you at lunch Jady." Blair waved and went to her locker. I waved back and walked to my locker as well.

"Hey, you can do this okay?" Jess patted my shoulder and smiled.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Great. See you at lunch." she said and went away.

By my misfortune, I don't really have much class with my friends and our lockers aren’t very close to each other. Ahh, this arrangement sucks!

I opened my locker and begin to grab my books when I felt something. I felt someone actually. Someone I wanted to ignore.

I saw Ryan along with Sebastian and Ashton, leaning on his locker. As his locker is very near to mine, I was able to see him without even turning my head.

Ashton was whispering something to Ryan while Sebastian was nodding his head as agreement. But by my surprise, Mister Jerk looked different. Not a good different, a bad one.

His eyes looked tired and red, just like mine. His hair was messy, like bed hair but he still managed to look amazing.

Ahh, don't think about him like that. You don't have him anymore. He broke your heart.

I finally got all my necessary things and turned around. My eyes went on him and by my surprise, he was staring at me with his red, puffy eyes. Was he crying? Huh, why will he cry? He was the one to end the relationship.

I cleared my mind from thinking of him and rushed to my class.

-

-

I was standing in the lunch line when I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Ryan. I immediately turned back and tried to concentrate on the food.