21. Worst thing to be done

Dedicated to @elmothing for being just a sport to the story and a wonderful friend! You are awesome Elle! :))

Banner on the side made by @Krazytine! :)

The sad piano piece on the side will feel good when you'll play it while reading the part where Ryan and Jade talks about his problems! :))

CHAPTER 21 : Worst thing to be done 

There was he, sitting in the dark alone. I couldn't see his face due to the darkness.

"Ryan?" I asked. I knew it was him but it's better if you insure it's him. Otherwise, what if it's a strange, creepy guy who'll take me in the dark corner and you are smart enough to know the rest. That's why, always be alert. And that is rule number 78 told by my dad. He has made many rules for our safety. And insuring before you say something is on number 78.

"Jade, is that you?" he asked in his husky voice, which is kinda hot. God, I am such a bad sister! But then I noticed, he called me Jade. He never calls me that unless he is angry or serious. Yeah, I know, I observe these small things a lot.

"Yupe, it's me. What are you doing here alone?" I asked, walking toward the bench. A little light which was coming from our natural satellite (that means moon. If you are that dumb to understand), which made the way more visible than before.

"No, don't come here." I hear him say. His voice seemed shaky and different. The ground was covered with fallen and dried leaves which causes sound when you walk on them.

"Why?" I asked. 

Conscience : Wow! Such a genius question Jade. Can't you see, he is sad. Just do what the handsome boy says!

Me : Shut up, I am trying to do something good here *whispers*

"Because I said so, now go." his voice seemed a bit annoyed this time. Man, now I am making him angry. I stopped on my way again.

"No, I won't. Just tell me what happended."  I started to walk to the bench again and when I reached the bench, I was shocked to see his face. His eyes looked puffy, the awesome colour from his face was gone and he looked ired as hell. What is wrong with him?

I sat on the bench, a few inches away from him,"Are you sick Ryan?"

He chuckled and said,"No, I am not sick Rasberry." Whof, back to the food names.

"Then why do you look like a total mess?"

He chuckled again but  that looked painful,"I AM messed up Cupcake."

"Why?" Okay God, just remind me one thing, where was I when you were distributing brains to everyone because the way I am taking this conversation, seems like I have no brain inside that empty chamber situated on my top floor.

"Doesn't matter. Just go home, it's dark. Your dad must be worried abou you." he forced. This whole time, he was looking away from me. Not even a single time he turned his eyes to me. Just staring the swing situated far away. He had both his legs spreaded and he was bended on the bench, like he'll fall any minute. He was still dressed in his jacket. Man, can't this guy live without jackets for a single day? 

"Spaced out again?" he asked.

Oh, back to the answer.

"I won't go home." I announced.

"I am saying this again, your dad must be worried." he spoke, with a harsh voice.

"But then I would be worried about you." I said innocently.