28. I'll take you to the candyshop

Thank you so much for the support guys! I love every single one of you! :))

Dedicated to @Mandoysmoysoy for their support to the story from the beginning! Love you! <3

CHAPTER 28 - I'll take you to the candyshop

I knew is day will come when he'll ask for his payment but didn't expect it so soon.

What is he going to ask for? I am so scared. This guy is unpredictable. He can do or ask to do anything. 

I narrowed my eyes at his smirking face and asked,"And what's that?"

He came closer to me, forcing my back to touch the locker. He came even closer and made his way to my face. I backed my head everytime he came closer. This is so close.

Then, he came closer to my ears and whispered,"You have to be my slave."

His words made me a statue. How? Did I just heard it right or my ears are ringing because of the unfortable closer?

I pulled him away with my hands agressively and shouted,"What?"

"You heard it, you have to be my slave." he replied flatly.

"And why do you even I'll do that?" I asked. Why will I be his slave? I won't do anything like this. 

"You have to do it because it's my payment. You promised you'll do anything."

"But not anything like this. And why would I even be YOUR slave? What are you? A king?" I exclaimed

He leaned to the locker on my right and said,"You can think that too. But now, you have to do what I asked for. Oh wait, not 'asked', it's an order."

I rolled my eyes and spoke again,"No way. Keep dreaming. I am so not going to do this It's stupid. I thought you'll ask for 'something, not 'me' as your slave."

"You have to. There's no turning back Tuna. And plus, I have one more strong reason to do it." he said cheerfully.

I turned to him in confusion,"And what's that?"

"Remember the play bet we did in the camp? I won in that too and my prize for that is due too. So, Ive a very strong case, that you, don't have Miss Newly." Shoot, I totally forgot about that. Well, he does have a very strong case.

"Don't see it like a lawyer."

"Don't change the topic. You have to do it." he ordered, still leaning on the locker.

"Nah. I won't." 

I started to walk again when his voice called,"Think about it Babydoll or you'll pay for it, big time."

I turned around but he wasn't there anymore. Haa, where did he go so fast? But the main thing here is, what should I do? I don't want to do what he said, but then, he'll make me pay for it. And somewhere, I know that he is correct. He have two big reasons to get what he wants.

Man, why do he was to be right? Why not me? 

I walked out the school's building when I saw Jess and Blair standing near my car, talking and chuckling.

I walked to them and chirped,"Hey!"

They both turned to me and waved,"Hey!"

I stood still with their same action which made them to chuckle.